• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Electronics For Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troj

Wielder Of the Skillet Of Harsh Discipline
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
My addiction is your gain -- I have this habit of collecting electronics, then periodically purging the collection back down...only to build it back up again. I'm currently in purge mode. :)

I have for sale...

Two Eggtimer Rev D altimeters with locking header/socket. One is assembled, one is in kit form. If the buyer requests, I will assemble the second one free of charge. Pretty sure I have the data cable, too. $55 + postage for the entire thing. Sold!

PerfectFlite StratoLogger. $45 + postage Sold!

EggFinder Starter Set (transmitter & receiver), EggFinder LCD. All assembled and working. The LCD also comes with the plastic box that Cris was including in the initial run, though it has not been mounted in it. $125 + postage for everything. Sold!

MissileWorks PET 2 Timer. $20 + postage Sold!

Xavien XSSRT-1 timer. $20 + postage Sold!

IMG_0563.jpgIMG_0564.jpgIMG_0566.jpgIMG_0567.jpg

-Kevin

Last edited:
Xavian timer... Is this good for air starts?

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Which one is more reliable? It'll be for my first two stage rocket

VERY good pricing Kevin.

Folks, those of you who keep asking "what's the cheapest tracking system I can get?" should look no further than the Eggfinder package here. It's a SMOKING hot deal.
Troj is treating you right with this one.

s6

I think I'm going to have to take it. Pm sent

PM on the Stratologger

Edit: and the eggfinder.

Last edited:
If I had some bucks I'd take egg timer tracker, but I'm broke so unless you take payments I'm out

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

I'm just lucky that I got in on it when I did and there was something left. I was almost 2 hours late to the party.

I had to spend my gas money on this thing. Wasn't going to let another timer slip by with a deal like that.

Xavian timer arrived today in perfect condition. Thanks Kevin!

Heyyyy,,,
wait a minute,,,,,
Whoa,,,,
Wha happoned.......
What the......
When----------

Oh mannnnnnnnnn.........

Teddy

I would have bought all this stuff in one fell swoop but missed everything in one fell swoop, phooey.

Got my eggfinder stuff today - all in great condition and working well.

I got my EggTimers yesterday. All seems to be in good condition. Thanks, Kevin!

Back