• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3D Printed Rocket Parts for beta-testing (All Gone 10/23)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J Blatz

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
First come first served. Unless I know you and/or for some reason like you better than someone else in which case I may just send it whomever I please:cool:.

Here is set of printed rail guides contoured to fit a 3" airframe. They are about 2" long.

Free, with the expectation that you will provide feedback about fit/finish/performance.

PM me please.

RailGuides.jpg

(THIS IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE - ON IT'S WAY TO JOKER)

Last edited:
If you think they'd work on a 3.4" frame. It's a shipping tube rocket.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

I'd be willing to buy a set with standoffs for a 2 inch airframe to test.

Next up is a 4 inch fin can set up for a 54mm motor. The can already has a short length of 4 inch tubing glued to it, so you will need a 4" coupler, airframe, nose cone, and motor mount tube, as well as all other components to build this into a safe rocket.

THE FINS ARE VERY SMALL FOR A 4" ROCKET WITH A 54MM MOTOR MOUNT. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE SAFETY!!

The fins are very Super Loki looking, that could be a way to go with this.

Free, you pay shipping, probably 7-8 bucks 4FinCan.jpg

Darn I should have waited.... Need the fin can for MD build

OK, here's another fin can. This is for 3" paper airframe with 54mm MMT. You will need a coupler, airframe, nc , etc. Includes a baffle. Could easily be modded to use 38MM motors bu using 2.1/1.5 centering rings and a piece of 1.5" mmt.

These fins are larger than on the 4" can, but once again - IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE SAFETY AND STABILITY OF ANY ROCKET YOU BUILD WITH THIS FIN CAN.

Free, you pay shipping, probably 7-8 bucks.

3Can54.jpg

(THIS ONE IS GONE TO ROCKET86)

Last edited:
Next up is a 4 inch fin can set up for a 54mm motor. The can already has a short length of 4 inch tubing glued to it, so you will need a 4" coupler, airframe, nose cone, and motor mount tube, as well as all other components to build this into a safe rocket.

THE FINS ARE VERY SMALL FOR A 4" ROCKET WITH A 54MM MOTOR MOUNT. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE SAFETY!!

The fins are very Super Loki looking, that could be a way to go with this.

Free, you pay shipping, probably 7-8 bucks View attachment 187772

This will be cool for a motor I have but will not money till Friday to bad

Yet another fin can...black. To be used with 3" airframe and components. 54MM hole in the middle.

THE FINS ARE QUITE SMALL - YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SAFETY AND STABILITY OF THE ROCKETS YOU BUILD AND FLY.

This is free. You pay shipping, probably 7 or 8 bucks. I expect feedback on on this item so I can help my friend who is making them know what works and what doesn't.

354can1.jpg

Yet another fin can...black. To be used with 3" airframe and components. 54MM hole in the middle.

THE FINS ARE QUITE SMALL - YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SAFETY AND STABILITY OF THE ROCKETS YOU BUILD AND FLY.

This is free. You pay shipping, probably 7 or 8 bucks. I expect feedback on on this item so I can help my friend who is making them know what works and what doesn't.

View attachment 187774

I could use this one if no one needs it. I'll put the rail guides and fin can to the test on the same rocket.

Is the green fin can spoken for? If not, I will be happy to try it and give feedback.

I will take a part to test if you have any. I can launch 7 days a week.

View attachment 187774

Jason, I have a modular 3" rocket I could pop the fin can on and fly at the next launch.
20141019_190710.jpg

54baffle.jpggreen2can.jpggrey2can.jpg

Okay, the last of the parts - here is a 54mm modular baffle to go in a 3" airframe.

And two fins cans, somewhat oddball in size, too big for 1.9" AeroTech AF and too small for LOC 2.1" AF. They are cool, but will require some shoe-horning and fooling with to make work.

Free to the first taker (s). Just pay shipping.

Last edited:
I would love one of those fincans. Will provide any and all feedback. I will send a pm after work tonight

Back