Rockets Magazine Videos

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason328K

Reaction score
I just recently got the Rockets Magazine videos of Balls 21, 22 and LDRS 32 and I was really impressed. They are all well put together videos. Having taken video of rocket launches myself, I know that it can be difficult to zoom in close enough to see the rocket and still be able to track it during flight. I was very happy to see that they did a really good job of filming the rockets and had a lot of spectacular video. I haven't had a chance to go through the still photos so I can't comment on that. If there was anything I would improve on it would be to have more post-flight stats, although I can imagine trying track down and obtain that information would be quite a labor intensive task. Overall, I would highly recommend all three videos and definitely plan on purchasing more. Two thumbs up!

Good to know, not having seen one I was wondering if they would be worth the scratch.

Last edited:
Neil and Bob invest a lot of time (and money) in the videos, and it shows. They do a really nice job.

-Kevin

Back