• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

38mm fiberglass by 55" tube

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REK

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
I was going to sell this for $38, but after pulling apart the peel ply and the mylar there where some imperfection (dry spots on outside and inside, a bump from the cloth wrinkling up since it was a tightly woven cloth, and a few air bubbles) that I decided to slice $10 of it and so it is going for $28.

The tube fits commercial parts such as CR's, etc. the glass is a tightly woven plain weave 6oz. cloth. Laminated with Adtech 820 epoxy.

Pictures:
ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1413520494.812347.jpgImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1413520519.658042.jpg

Paypal only please,

Note to self: No more tightly woven plain weaves for making tubes. They suck at conforming to curves.

Alexander Solis

TRA - Level 1
Mariah 54 - CTI RedLightning- I-100 - 6,345 Feet

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexander,
What is the OD and ID? I have a min. diameter 38mm rocket I need to finish and this just might work.
Thanks,
Mark

I'll get you this info once I get home. My work is 30 minute drive away.

Alexander Solis

TRA - Level 1

Alexander,
What is the OD and ID? I have a min. diameter 38mm rocket I need to finish and this just might work.
Thanks,
Mark

Mark the OD is 1.64" and the ID is 1.52" let me know on what you decide.

Alexander Solis

TRA - Level 1

This is a great deal. It might not be perfect, but it would be great for a minimum diameter rocket.

I'll vouch for these tubes that Alex makes. They are top notch and the prices are almost unbeatable. Can't wait to get my 54mm from him.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Hey guys, damn I was knocked out. waking up at 5am to get to work really takes it toll on you lol.

Sorry guys, but Rocket86 called dibs and I have yet to recieve a response from Mark.

I will however, include that I ordered some S-glass. Who wants a tube made of S-glass?

Alexander Solis

TRA - Level 1

SOLD!!!

Alexander Solis

TRA - Level 1

Marked sold.

Thanks, this really needs to be updated on the app. Otherwise I would be jumping from app to web browser, log in, change it, log out, and return back to the app lol.

Alexander Solis

TRA - Level 1

Back