New Kits from Performance Hobbies

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This kit will be available only in Natural color.

Introducing the first of several new high performance kits from Performance Hobbies.

The Performer 150
The ultimate high performance high power rocket

Capable of flights from J through O size motors.

This kit includes
6" X 60" slotted G-12 Booster
6" X 48" G12 Payload section
6 X 16" G-12 Coupler
6" 5:1 Ogive filament wound nosecone with aluminum tip
1/8" G-10 nosecone bulk plate, two each 1/8" G-10 airframe & coupler bulk plates, three 1/8" G-10 centering rings
3X 3/16" bevelled G-10 fins
98mm x 30" G-12 motor mount tube.

While the retail value of this kit is $650.00, our introductory price is $400.00.

Call, or place your order online at performancehobbies.com.

Lead time is 1 - 2 weeks...

Thanks!

Ken
(202) 723-8257

View attachment 187541

This is what it's turned into... A once a year sale at "no margin."

Ken's offering a new product at an ABSOLUTE STEAL. Buy now, don't wait!

Ken, you sucked me in on this one. I'll take one. You probably still have my CC info from order the weekend before last. If not text me and I'll get to you. Nice looking rocket and good project for Balls next year :)

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Ken indicated that he thought mine would ship by COB today, but I have not yet received any tracking or indication that it has. My kit was modified slightly -- no slots, booster cut in two sections, and extra coupler (for zipperless construction). I thought they were going to make mine last.

NikeMikey

Hi Jim,
Thanks for the information. Yes, I had read about his father's passing and didn't want to ask him until after the holiday about the progress of the kits. Figured I would ask here if any of the kits had shipped and would have a better idea of their progress. I had heard from him prior to his fathers passing and it sounded like he was waiting on Curtis to give him shipping confirmation.
Thanks again.
Kevin

I called Ken Monday and we played phone tag. He left me a message that said he was trying to get in touch with Curtis and that he would let me know when my kit was going to ship. I haven't heard anything further.
Kevin

Anyone else still waiting on back ordered 29mm Aerotech stuff ? Hopefully Kens not buried alive in orders !

Picked up my stuff at launch over the weekend. Missing several AT motors.....all on back order... K-1100...I-435-T....some G'S , I's ...can't remember.

He [Ken] did say almost half of his BF was on back order. It was all by motor size & type.... others he had plenty of. He's waiting, Wildman waiting...Chris waiting...... we all wait.lol

Back