• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

My life, soul, wallet, bank account, first born, SSN, second born, house, car, etc.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackbrandt

That Darn College Student
Reaction score
Just go ahead and take 'em... anything that I have left, at least. It isn't like I need them anymore... I launch rockets!!

Seems like you guys won't stop posting all these awesome sales... I ONLY HAVE SO MANY ARMS AND LEGS!!! :p

But hey, nice excuse to keep the money flowing! :)

(*Steps off of soapbox and goes back to papa seagull's Sono tube*)

Slow down and give the rest of us a chance to pick up some stuff lmfao....... :)

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

I was surprised 2 days ago to get a big deal you missed , post was a hr long i got the items :) :grin:

I'd take the soul, but those things just don't seem to be worth all that much these days.

s6

I could use your left arm to run splitting maul will return in spring ... unless it runs lawn mower

Life - you are not old enough to have any value in it yet,
Soul - spoken for
Wallet - not worth the leather it is made from?
Bank Account - Nope, you are a rocketteer, we have NOTHING in our bank accounts
First Born - I dont think you have one
SSN - spoken for
Second born - see first born
House - You dont own it
Car - See house

So.... you have no bargaining points left!

Hmm- I could use your hair, teeth, strong back and legs and maybe some youthful optimism to go with those! (Love ya like a son, Matt. It's getting on to winter so I'll run some heat out to the sono tube pile-okay?)

I've been told I'll need a knee replacement sometime in the future - how are yours? Right knee specifically.....

Life - you are not old enough to have any value in it yet,
Soul - spoken for
Wallet - not worth the leather it is made from?
Bank Account - Nope, you are a rocketteer, we have NOTHING in our bank accounts
First Born - I dont think you have one
SSN - spoken for
Second born - see first born
House - You dont own it
Car - See house

So.... you have no bargaining points left!

Actually not true, mine still has my :2:

Latest posts

Back