U.S. Rockets 300mm motor???

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a big difference in ordering direct and from a dealer that stocks US Rockets. Bob Jablonski's company says they have them in stock for one company. Ordering direct is hit-and-miss at best, US Rockets do not keep kits in stock due to storage reasons and will make a kit when they get to it.

Bob has these anyway:

https://www.countylinehobbies.com/us-rockets.html
I remember years back if a dealer didn't stock it don't order direct. Also the quality of the kits were not what they are now. Now they are like the FSI kits of old. With my web site if it is on the site it is in stock. Not I'll order it and ship it when it comes in. Thats why you won't see every Madcow or Estes production kit listed (but I can special order it ASAP, discounted to boot). I'll keep out of the politics and just sell rockets (and fly some) and carry a few off brands you don't see everywhere. Also there will be some US Rocket kits available to look at at LDRS as I will be at the next one.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
[email protected]
www.countylinehobbies.com

So would they be considered experimental?

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

We made a small 2-grain 300 mm motor earlier this year, 18 second burn with 1,900 pounds of thrust. Are going to change the next one to a 12 second burn with 2500 pounds of thrust and the 6-grain flight booster will burn for 15 seconds and have 6,000 pounds of thrust. Will cost $950 but not for sale...EX

What kind of propellant? How many or what kind of forms do you need to file to build your own EX motor?

Back