Starting to get nervous

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mrs. Malbar again. Mike is home, reovering well and is hoping to make it to the last launch of the year. Don't know if he will be able to fly, but I know he wants to come out.
Good to hear about the progress. Keep an eye on the website; we typically have a night launch at the end of the last launch of the season. If you come for the afternoon part of the launch, try and stay around for that.

Will you be able to get a temporary handicap placard for your car? If so, you can park out at the field. If not, you'll have to park in the lot and take the shuttle out like most folks. Looking forward to seeing you all in November.

Hi Guys, I'm a week out of surgery and doing great. Most of the surgical pain is gone, so all I have is a little stiffness and muscle weakness around the joint.
The original pain from the Osteoarthritis is GONE :clap: I am able to get around pretty good with a walker or cane, though I'm not going to win any races.

Thanks again for all of the support/prayers it really did help knowing I had such a great community pulling for me. You all are fantastic people. Thanks again.

Last edited:
That's fantastic Mike....
man am I glad to hear that...
Good for you....
No more pain from the bad joint....
Well come on,,, lets hear it,,, "I should have done this long ago".... lol

And that's right you know,,,
it sounds like you plenty able to go to a launch... lol

That sure is great to hear Mike,,,,

Teddy

Mike, glad to hear all is well. My mother of 84 fell and broke her hip, she didn't fair so well, but I think it's her age.

Did you get a full ball & socket? Or just the ball? I'd guess just the ball by how fast you are recovering?

It was a total joint replacement.(ball and socket) I'm amazed at how quickly the recovery is going, as a matter of fact I took the four steps from the couch to the computer without a cane.
Progress a little more each day, but still can't tie my left shoe.:mad:

Onebadhawk, okay I'll admit...."I should have done it sooner......."

Good for you Mike,,,
I'm happy for you...
You just enjoy now...
The pain your in right now is quickly leaving....
The pain you were in,,, is no more......

Good for you Mike....

Teddy

Back