• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

38mm SkyRipper Hybrid Motor System

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRAGON64

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Another sale I was pondering may not pan out, so I am looking for a 38mm SkyRipper motor system with all good working parts...no beaters.

I'm not collecting, I am looking for useable motors or motor systems:

I pay through paypal, and will cover fees if any. Prices should be shipped price, so no hidden fees (working on a budget).

Last edited:
This thread has re-opened, as my purchase of a 38mm SkyRipper system may have soured... So I am actively seeking a 38mm SkyRipper System, that is in good working order. No beaters please.

Thanks for looking!

38 Skyripers, each of the 2 smaller cases used once, largest case loaded with a reload, will remove preheaters of all reloads before shipment.
1 pack black reloads of 3 sealed, 1 pack of gray reloads, 2 in bag , one loaded in largest case.
All good condition.KIMG0261.jpgKIMG0263.jpgKIMG0265.jpgKIMG0267.jpg

My goal is for someone who can use them to tell me a fair price they expect to get them for,and we can come to an agreement.

Art Upton
Master Rocket Mechanic Fast Freedie Z, and Loud Fast Talker Art Upton team up to build custom muscle cars...errr scratch that... Rockets, motors, launch pads, and other things they have for sale..Calling my Beer Assistant ?

Last edited:
38 Skyripers, each of the 2 smaller cases used once, largest case loaded with a reload, will remove preheaters of all reloads before shipment.
1 pack black reloads of 3 sealed, 1 pack of gray reloads, 2 in bag , one loaded in largest case.
All good condition.

My goal is for someone who can use them to tell me a fair price they expect to get them for,and we can come to an agreement.

Art Upton
Master Rocket Mechanic Fast Freedie Z, and Loud Fast Talker Art Upton team up to build custom muscle cars...errr scratch that... Rockets, motors, launch pads, and other things they have for sale..Calling my Beer Assistant ?

PM offer sent...

Back