URRG October 25-26, Potter NY, 23,600' MSL Waiver!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wclune

Reaction score
Rocket Season is NOT Over! There are still 2 launches left in Potter, NY the next is October 25,26. You know the place LDRS28, LDRS31, URRF next.... LDRS34
The Corn is LOOONG Gone and most everything else is harvested now too. The Waiver stands at 15k with windows to 22,600 almost anytime!
Our on site vendor will be Animal Motor Works, Robert and Gloria will be there with a trailer full of Rockets stuff maybe even a few snack items.

EX is ALWAYS WELCOME!
the RR in URRG stand for Research Rocketry!

Just let us know before if your flying an "O" so we can bring out the big tower! :wink:

Looks like it will be a busy weekend at URRG. So far we know that there will be a couple of L's, a couple of M's and at least one N and one O. Set up will begin at 9:30am. Don't forget our on field vendor this weekend will be AMW ProX. Let's hope we will be as busy as last months launch. Start prepping your rockets people!!!! ��

Sitting down here in Florida...wishing I could be there, but okay with not being able to!

Florida ?????
What r u doin in Florida with a superb launch goin on here ?????
Dan,,, this really isn't like you.....

Teddy

It happened! Gloria from AMW flew an O for her L3 with a perfect flight. There were a few more awesome flights. One to 16k and one to 20!

It happened! Gloria from AMW flew an O for her L3 with a perfect flight. There were a few more awesome flights. One to 16k and one to 20![/QUOTE

Oh mannnn....
I wish I was there...
It's always such a great launch up in Potter with URRG....

Teddy

Back