• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HPR Chutes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UMRS

Reaction score
Several for sale all in excellent to new condition.

72" (Sold)
60" (Sold)
54"
48" (Sold)

And the old ~38" Flare chute

All offers email to [email protected]

54.jpg

flare.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Unk, your site is borked. Everything is stuffed in the upper left corner and the only thing I can click says SPI and it stacks multiple pages that are unreadable. Can't order when the site's like that :p

Just now? I was looking and it seems fine. Maybe a refresh of your browser? I just had two orders come in in the last 10 minutes. I will take another look however.

I just had someone check on three different browsers on a different computer. They said it all looks fine.

I just had someone check on three different browsers on a different computer. They said it all looks fine.

I deleted a few new things on my comp and that solved the problem. I have a feeling it was Avast. I'm back to Windows Security for now, just have to stay away from Russian, Malaysian, Chinese, Nigerian, et al, infected sites.

After today whatever's left goes on Ebay. Thank you.

Back