ROSCO October 11-12 2014

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary Byrum

Overstable By Design
Reaction score
The 10 day forecast was looking great until today, but we all know how those tend to morph. It's still on my agenda. Anyone else planning to go?

Great! Be good to see you again. LW is planning on it also. What you flying?

Mostly small and medium stuff this time around. I just got back from 3 weeks in Munich, so I'm a little behind on prep work. I definitely plan on flying my completely rebuilt Deltie Thunder on an F12, the Richter Recker 3xE12 chad staged to 3xE9, and the P-Chuter Extreme on something very long and slow....

Do you notice something strange? I didn't list a single scale rocket! I'm sure I'll fly a few of those as well...

I look forward to catching up with you and LW! There is a very good chance that I am going to take an assignment in Thailand very soon, so it could be my last regular launch for a few years!

Cheers,
Michael

Nothing really Chuck. I have plenty of motors. I just like it when Ken's there in case I decide I want something.

I feel the same way. O'burg just is not quite the same when Ken's not there. The best part of the experience is see in ALL of my rocket buddies!

Cheers,
Michael

As Gary said, I'm planning on attending too. I don't have a whole lot new to show, some of my "tree fodder" LPR birds, a brand new upscale of the old Estes Orbital Interceptor, and my "Lazarus" version of a 20-yr old Cluster-R kit of the Army Sergeant missile. I also want a do-over with my Madcow Little John and put more juice in it than I had at Freedom Launch.

I'm planning on being there, my usual 2:00 arrival Saturday. A few rockets prepped, ranging from G to K.

Did anybody get an in flight shot of this?

15488409395_1251ef0d09_b.jpg

I may have some photos. I have to get to Saturday to work on them.

Back