• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/4"-20 Eye Nut

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CzTeacherMan

Reaction score
Ok, so I need an Eye Nut. You'd think it would be an easy find. But it's not.
All I can find online are $2 Eye-Nuts with $10 shipping...
And NONE of my local hardware stores carry them. Or will order them.
Something is wrong with that. Seriously.
So, anyone have an extra lying around? I'll pay a reasonable cost.
I only need one.
Please.
:facepalm:

I'll have to find it but in amazon I got like 15 for 10$ shipped

Ok, so I need an Eye Nut. You'd think it would be an easy find. But it's not.
All I can find online are $2 Eye-Nuts with $10 shipping...
And NONE of my local hardware stores carry them. Or will order them.
Something is wrong with that. Seriously.
So, anyone have an extra lying around? I'll pay a reasonable cost.
I only need one.
Please.
:facepalm:

Not sure where you are located but in here in Wisconsin, I buy them in person at Farm and Fleet, Neus Supply line, they can also be ordered and or bought at Grainger,McMaster Carr and Fastenal. Usually these are stock items. I buy forged ones personally for strength.

Ok it was 10 for 10$. Free shipping.

View attachment 186041

Read the OP's request. He is looking for Eye Nuts not eye -bolts. I would also not recommend those type of eyebolts unless you are welding them closed, seen a bunch of straightened ones on HPR projects.. Personally, a forged eyebolt is my preference as it's easier than getting access for me than a welder.

Does anyone know where 3/16" eyebolts (forged or welded) can be had?

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Contact Gary Stroick at Off We Go Rocketry

I don't know if he lists all of it on his website or not, but he always has a really nice selection of eyebolts, eyenuts and quicklinks at very reasonable prices. If they're not on his website, send him an email. He'll take care of you.

-Kevin

Bill, there are Grainger outlets all over the Balto./DC area. You can order them online and pick them up at the outlet with free ship-to-store.

Or, tell me exactly what you want, and I can get one at the Grainger near me and bring it to the next MDRA launch.

Back