• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dr. Rocket, Olsen Altimeter, Bull Puppy kit, Binder Jaguar Rocket, more

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cpaul28

Reaction score
I am selling all my rocketry gear to make room for other interests, I have the following Dr. Rocket items: 29/180 and 29/240 casings with one set of forward and aft closures, and a 38/360 complete set. None of these have ever been fired, they are like new. Pic attached. Asking $125
Also have an Olsen FCP-M2 altimeter, never flown. Pic attached. Asking $100
I have a Public Missiles Bull Puppy kit that has been opened but no work started yet. All parts including instructions are there, everything in like new condition. Pic attached. Asking $70
I have a Binder Designs Jaguar that flew one time and was successfully recovered. Minor scratches in paint from landing. Pics attached. Make offer.
8" Diameter nose cone and fiberglass wrapped sonotube for large project, never completed. Fiberglass wrap job was one of my best - very clean, no blemishes. Ready for someone else to finish. Pics arched. Make offer.
Chutes, shock cord, lots of other miscellaneous items.

Thanks,

Chris

2014-09-30 15.38.29.jpg

2014-09-30 15.43.53.jpg

2014-09-30 15.52.04.jpg

2014-10-02 07.39.31.jpg

2014-10-02 07.34.15.jpg

2014-10-02 07.39.21.jpg

Last edited:
That Olsen altimeter is tempting as I've been on a legacy altimeter kick...

Dropping the price on everything folks. These things need to go and I don't want to just Chuck them. I've got a few interested parties in the 8c cone and tube sections, but no takers on anything else.
Dr. Rocket motors - $50 for the lot
Bull Pup kit - $50
Altimeter - $50
Thanks
Chris

OK, looking like the casings and altimeter are going . . . going . . . I'll update on these when payment is secured. What about the Bull Pup folks? It's a sweet kit . . . somebody want it for $40 + shipping?

Thanks,

Chris

OK, looking like the casings and altimeter are going . . . going . . . I'll update on these when payment is secured. What about the Bull Pup folks? It's a sweet kit . . . somebody want it for $40 + shipping?

Thanks,

Chris
Chris- I can always use the parts.pm your info-I'm in 91942-thx!
aw heck throw in the 8" stuff too. thx x2!

Chris- I can always use the parts.pm your info-I'm in 91942-thx!
aw heck throw in the 8" stuff too. thx x2!

I wanted the Bull Puppy so bad!!! Just spent a ton at Wildman, though. Glad it's going to good hands

I wanted the Bull Puppy so bad!!! Just spent a ton at Wildman, though. Glad it's going to good hands
Look at it like you gave Tim a birthday present! Feel better about it? I knew you would. Besides-there will always be another litter coming along in the future.....

(Besides- I needed some cushioning for the 8" stuff so it don't get scratched...)

Thanks you guys - everything has sold. I hope this stuff gets to see some sky now!
Best,
Chris

Chris- tell your son for me I'm glad he's considering engineering as a career, it's important to foster this and if there is anything he needs answers to career wise, I'm always available. Tell him it's mandatory he posts pics of the BullPuppy after it's built or better yet- a build thread!

Back