• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Three Featherweight Magnetic Switches

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troj

Wielder Of the Skillet Of Harsh Discipline
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I have three brand new, never used, Featherweight Magnetic Switches. I don't have the magnets for them.

I'd like to sell them all in one shot (it's easier for me that way); they're $22 each, new without, magnets.

I'd like $55 for the three, shipping included anywhere in the US. If you're outside the US and want them, I'll ship them for whatever International shipping costs.

-Kevin

Last edited:
I have three brand new, never used, Featherweight Magnetic Switches. I don't have the magnets for them.

I'd like to sell them all in one shot (it's easier for me that way); they're $22 each, new without, magnets.

I'd like $55 for the three, shipping included anywhere in the US. If you're outside the US and want them, I'll ship them for whatever International shipping costs.

-Kevin
Kev- I'll try 'em-thanks!

Kev- I'll try 'em-thanks!

I love em, you'll love em. I have two with me. I believe I have a spare magnet I can send you. I'll check and let you know.

Alexander Solis

TRA - Level 1
Mariah 54 - CTI RedLightning- I-100 - 6,345 Feet

Alex- how cool!

Sorry for the late response. I have the magnet. Free of charge my friend :). I'll send it over first thing tomorrow morning.

Alexander Solis

TRA - Level 1
Mariah 54 - CTI RedLightning- I-100 - 6,345 Feet

Back