50 Years Of The Wildman

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troj

Wielder Of the Skillet Of Harsh Discipline
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Tomorrow, October 2nd, marks 50 years after the appearance of Tim "The Wildman" Lehr.

Be sure to wish him a Happy Birthday!

-Kevin

50 years. we wish were that young. Gary and I wish Tim a very Happy Birthday to a very special guy. We all need to email, text, call, or fax Tim a happy Birthday.
See ya soon

Tim..... Happy "B" day.....

Your old.....your really, really old!!!!

Top three topics us old guys discuss:

1. did ya have a SOLID bowel movement.
2 How bad did it hurt to get out of bed today & how many joints were poping and creaking .

3 Did I have sex more than 2 twice this year [your birthday /her birthday ......... can't seem to remember??? LOL

Last edited:
50?. Gah, he's just a kid!
(I turn 51 in a couple months)

Happy happy, Tim. Thanks for doing what you do.
s6

High five on the "half-century" milestone, Tim :tongue:

Best wishes for he who is responsible for adding such terms as "Ask Wildman" and "Black Saturday" to the normal dialog of so many rocketeers :wink:

I'd suggest that as this is a "50", we should do a roast and offer up "Tales of the Wildman", but this IS a family site and we don't want the thread banned.

All the best and many, many more!

Happy birthday Tim. Something should have been said at Bong last weekend. Cause for a few more beers I think. Well, I'll toast to you once I'm off work. Have a great day.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Happy Birthday!

How about a Wildman commemorative 50th kit!

It could Sim 50K, have 50 stages, 50 motors, be 50 inches long, cost $50, have 50 fins, etc

Bappy Hirthday Tim, congats on your 50 orbits around the sun!
Rex

Tim , Happy Birthday !!! With any luck my boss will give me the time off and I can say this in person in about a month ! Hope to see ya there , Jim:cheers:

Happy B'Day Tim!! The worst ones to anticipate are the ones that end in a 9 or a 0. Once you get past that hump, they're all the same.

Happy Bday! Now where is the $50 special? :p

Last edited:
Have a great day and have one on me.

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1412251312.338929.jpg

Back