You know it's a boring day at work when ...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...you try to turn your office pen into a micromaxx scale Saturn V....and once done proceed to launch it on your business' deck....just to see if it "could be done...."

Launching rockets (or missiles in my case) is so easy a chimp could do it. Read a step, do a step, eat a banana.

Sent from my iPad Air using Rocketry Forum.

...you try to turn your office pen into a micromaxx scale Saturn V....and once done proceed to launch it on your business' deck....just to see if it "could be done...."

Launching rockets (or missiles in my case) is so easy a chimp could do it. Read a step, do a step, eat a banana.

Sent from my iPad Air using Rocketry Forum.

You can get a good 8-10 inches with a spring loaded office rocket but, alas, your dreams of orbit will have to wait for stronger springs....

You can get a good 8-10 inches with a spring loaded office rocket but, alas, your dreams of orbit will have to wait for stronger springs....

Unless they repeal the law of gravity first 😄

Launching rockets (and missiles in my case) is so easy a chimp could do it. Read a step, do a step, eat a banana.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

... When your phone battery runs out.

Today mine was at 60%... I had a great engineering problem to work on.

Back