• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found one more - G-Wiz LCX - $85

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prophecy

Reaction score
Found one more hiding in the stash...either unused or used once (can't tell). A second G-Wiz LCX. $85.

PM me!

-Prophecy

Found one more hiding in the stash...either unused or used once (can't tell). A second G-Wiz LCX. $85.

PM me!

-Prophecy

Okay, so I'm quite possibly the only person actively trying to get rid of a 56g capable accelerometer with readings good to 70k' (mfg. 2011) and then buying a 20k' capable baro-only unit (mfg. 1996).

The Olsen appeals to my nostalgic side. This G-Wiz falls in the gray area for me - if I'm flying something that requires it, it will likely be over 40k and I want more programmability for a flight profile like that, so for that reason, I'm out. (Any Shark Tank fans on here?)

Anyway - this is my last one in the stash - need it gone. $50 off retail for a mint condition unit. Anyone?

Last edited:
Makes me feel better I have a box full of antique altimeters! I am resisting the LCX as I already have one, but you know how OCD works! Besides maybe I could use it in a 2 stager? Hmm.....;)

Makes me feel better I have a box full of antique altimeters! I am resisting the LCX as I already have one, but you know how OCD works! Besides maybe I could use it in a 2 stager? Hmm.....;)

Dave,

Let me know. Did your other stuff come?

Dave,

Let me know. Did your other stuff come?
Oh snap dude-sorry-just got non-rocket busy! It's here and it's all good. Thanks! Already have an antique barometer collection-why I need old altimeters, I'll never figure out. The cool thing is the kids don't know about these! They still work fine. Still pondering....

Latest posts

Back