• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mariah 38 Mangaframe version

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REK

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
I am putting up my Mariah 38 for sale. This is the magnaframe version. It has flown once and I will probably never fly it again. Whoever gets it I wont recommend flying it on a J. I used epoxy clay for the fillets and I dont know how well they handle up to mach 2 or mach 1 for that matter.

My offer is $45 plus shipping.

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1411937515.847642.jpg

Alexander Solis

TRA - Level 1
Mariah 54 - CTI RedLightning- I-100 - 6,345 Feet

SOLD

Alexander Solis

TRA - Level 1

What was the issue with flying it on a J? Just wondering.

Scott Simpson
WTF Rocketeer
Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

What was the issue with flying it on a J? Just wondering.

Scott Simpson
WTF Rocketeer
Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

My guess is because of the epoxy clay fillets. I've used it before and it crack easily at the joints.

My guess is because of the epoxy clay fillets. I've used it before and it crack easily at the joints.

That is what I am afraid of going past mach one or two. I dont know of any success stories of epoxy clay. I do feel like they can hold to mach one, but any further I would have to test.

Alexander Solis

TRA - Level 1

Alex, buddy-you need to change that to SOLD- thx- I got excited for 30 nanoseconds.....

Sorry bud, but the app prevents me from changing the status and I dont have internet at home.

Alexander Solis

TRA - Level 1

Back