• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Madcow Fiberglass 2.6 Patriot

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REK

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
I have yet to fly this rocket and I probably never will anytime soon so it must go to someone who will. All parts were glued with epoxy clay, except for the centering rings and engine retainer I used JB weld. The fillets are messy I will include that. My offer is $60 plus $12 shipping, since it comes included the kevlar shock cord, kevlar chute protector and the engine retainer.

PM if interested

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1411934734.494416.jpg

Alexander Solis

TRA - Level 1
Mariah 54 - CTI RedLightning- I-100 - 6,345 Feet

Last edited:
Price drop to $50 I feel like $60 was a little too much.

Alexander Solis

TRA - Level 1

Nobody except you can certify level 1 on this rocket. To certify, a person must build their own rocket.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Nobody except you can certify level 1 on this rocket. To certify, a person must build their own rocket.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Well whoever already is level 1 certified they can fly this bird.

Alexander Solis

TRA - Level 1

38mm motor mount? stock build, as far as sc mount?

38mm motor mount? stock build, as far as sc mount?

Yes it is 38mm and the also instead of the nylon cord it has a 1/4" by 15 feet kevlar cord.

Alexander Solis

TRA - Level 1

SOLD

Alexander Solis

TRA - Level 1

Dang it! I'll call seconds ;)

I'll let you know if things change. Superbee is using money order. This bird wont ship out until I get it. I'll give it at least a week or two depending how fast money orders are.

Alexander Solis

TRA - Level 1

That's a sweet rocket deal Alex. I flew mine this weekend to 2900 ft on a Loki H144.
20140926_153122.jpg

That's a sweet rocket deal Alex. I flew mine this weekend to 2900 ft on a Loki H144.
View attachment 185672

Thanks, I wish I could have flown it, but I had other rocket plans in mind. Right now my Mariah 54 and my work in progress speedy gonzales are the only two I am focused on right now.

Cool patriot you got there. I hope to one day make the full scale model of the white sand's patriot missile. It is going to be awesome.

Alexander Solis

TRA - Level 1

Back