Locals

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally, I was born and raised in Georgetown ("Slower Lower Delaware")... but now in Northern, CA....

If you're look for a launch site/group try MDRA.

Yes I am a member just made my l1 cert it's just that Centerville is a long haul.

Yes I am a member just made my l1 cert it's just that Centerville is a long haul.

You need to come out West to see what a long drive to a launch is like... Last time I launched at MDRA (Nov, 13) it was about an hour to the sod farm.

Don't know others clubs closer, others on TRF my chime in, you could start a club in those the big fields on the eastern shore.

That's what I'm thinking also been out scouting some of them. Have permission from 3 owners

I am. I currently live in Seaford. I'd be interested in a more local club.

Cool have to find more definitely. To start a more local club.

MDRA use to fly from both Coverdale, De and Rhodesdale, Md on an alternating schedule.

It's been years for since they had a launch as the liaison has moved out of rocketry.

Rhodesdale was better than the current Higgs Farm field.

JD

Jdcluster r u going to mdra launch in Oct. Also Mike Howie maybe can get together

Easton, MD. Close enough. MDRA is nice an' all, but I'd like to see a primarily LPR/lower MPR type launch/club.

Last edited:
Back