Cmass,clear for launch .

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotty Dog

Reaction score
Absolutely!
Yes, it was a beautifull day.
Only issue was losing me eye glasses..:facepalm:
Dumb ass mistake on me part. I needed them to "hook-up" and then I put me sun glasses on and put me eye glasses on me hat.
Well, they (glasses) fell off at some point while I was watching other launches or me rocket. I kept taking me hat off to block out the sun.
I retreived me rocket and when I got back to the table...OH--SH!T,ME GLASSES GONE!!!!!!!!
It was announced that I lost them and many people throughout the day looked for them.
No find!!!! BUMMER.....ARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!
Dspite that..WICKED PISSA DAY!

Cmass crew 007.jpg

Cmass crew 006.jpg

Cmass crew 008.jpg

Cmass crew 004.jpg

Cmass crew 003.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry about your glasses, Scott. Unfortunately the grass was just high enough to hide something like specs.

Your second picture is my Viking rocket on the pad. Here's a video of the flight. The booster is a core E12 with two outboard D12-5's. The outboards have a chute to help booster recovery. The sustainer is an E9-8. A slow liftoff with a lot of smoke and flame.

[video=youtube_share;DBaSWLU1k20]https://youtu.be/DBaSWLU1k20[/video]

Any photos or videos of the big drag race? It was pretty wild. :eyepop:

What an awesome day for flying rockets, couldn't of asked for better weather.

S.D. It was nice to meet ya in person and to see some of your works of art fly.

Sorry about your eyeglasses, I looked around several times while waiting for a pad,but on luck.

What an awesome day for flying rockets, couldn't of asked for better weather.

S.D. It was nice to meet ya in person and to see some of your works of art fly.

Sorry about your eyeglasses, I looked around several times while waiting for a pad,but on luck.
Nice to meet you also. And Thanks for looking for me specs.
And thanks to everybody else that looked.

I think I went up to about 3 Scotts before I figured out who you were 'Dog! Nice meeting you - great day flying!

I think I went up to about 3 Scotts before I figured out who you were 'Dog! Nice meeting you - great day flying!
Yup, there is a few Scotts running about. Funny how you were asking Vinny who/where I was, as you were walking by me.

Back