• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Cez 38mm 6XL case

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Cesaroni 38mm 6XL case (no shipping tube) $50.00 (conus only)
If you have my private e-mail, please post you sent a pm out of fairness to others-thanks!

Last edited:
"Okay"

Did you Cez "two" or was that "too"? Press the # sign or say yes or no.

Was that "new" or "nuw"? Press the # sign or say yes or no.
"Okay"

"So your response was:" Yes....No.....Yes... No. Is that correct?" Press # or say Yes"

"Okay"

you Cez you have 38 6xl bumps too nuw, but there is one ....."Still" ....for sale.

Thank you, please call again if I may be of further assistance.

Ps: I think your post was "alcohol" related.

Last edited:
CJ-No drugs were harmed in the making of the alcohol. No alcohol was harmed in the making of the post. This post was not tested on animals..okay..REAL animals. Repeated pounding on the keyboard has cured my bumps.
########okay######### Ahh- that was refreshing! Thanks for the intervention! (I'll put this Case in the rest of the files under 'Test Case' because 'Bump Case' would be confusing...)

"Okay"

Did you Cez "two" or was that "too"? Press the # sign or say yes or no.

Was that "new" or "nuw"? Press the # sign or say yes or no.
"Okay"

"So your response was:" Yes....No.....Yes... No. Is that correct?" Press # or say Yes"

"Okay"

you Cez you have 38 6xl bumps too nuw, but there is one ....."Still" ....for sale.

Thank you, please call again if I may be of further assistance.

Ps: I think your post was "alcohol" related.

Post of the week.
And it's only Sunday morning.

s6

Oh... by the way, the " bracelet" on your ankle..... they work great for tracking rockets too!

[ don't ask me how I know}
Only if you can remove the chain.......
I took it real personal when they said I was a flight risk. I said "Hey- I fly safely all the time-whaddya mean 'flight risk-my a$$"!

Last edited:
Wow- totally forgot to say I sold the other case. Sorry for any confusion. As I burn thru this cluster addiction, other cases will become available.

*!#&@#&!@*#*@!E!@&$@ How did I miss this!!!!! :( :( I miss TRF notifications :p

Back