New FlisKits micro in the works... :)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
The folks coming out for our 12th anniversary launch will be treated to the maiden launch of our latest Micro to the MAXX creation, the V2 Bumper!

Can't wait!

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1411749066.929407.jpg
ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1411749089.713696.jpg
ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1411749105.653176.jpg
ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1411749116.067044.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

Looks like a winner to me, Jim. Can't wait for the kits to come out. :grin:

The folks coming out for our 12th anniversary launch will be treated to the maiden launch of our latest Micro to the MAXX creation, the V2 Bumper!

If the cake wasn't enough!!

Nice, is it 3d printed?
I was privileged enough to see these parts last week. They're actually origami folded paper. :wink:

Seriously, though, they are 3-D printed and need some tweaking but they do look great.
I'll miss the first flights of these ships along with the CAKE as I have to miss the launch tomorrow. :cry:

I'll miss the first flights of these ships along with the CAKE as I have to miss the launch tomorrow. :cry:
Bill has volunteered for the difficult task of eating your CAKE for you.

Bill has volunteered for the difficult task of eating your CAKE for you.
And if I just happen to run Bill over on the way to the CAKE, I will graciously eat both Bill's and your CAKE as well as mine!
I gotta get me one of those V2 Bumper kits! Hope they are ready soon.

I was privileged enough to see these parts last week. They're actually origami folded paper. :wink:

Seriously, though, they are 3-D printed and need some tweaking but they do look great.

I saw that you bailed as the LCO during my RSO shift. I would be hurt thinking it was me but it has to be something more important than avoiding me for you to miss the cake!!!! :sigh:

(Edited emoticon. Fat fingered the selection. I'll miss working with you!)

Last edited:

Can't wait!

Very KEWL Jim!
Bumper-Wac is one Micro Scale model that's been on my "To Do" list for awhile. Glad to see I won't have to invent the Wheel on this one!
Can't wait for the release date.

And if I just happen to run Bill over on the way to the CAKE, I will graciously eat both Bill's and your CAKE as well as mine!
I gotta get me one of those V2 Bumper kits! Hope they are ready soon.

And while Bill and Guy are fighting over cake, I get to launch my 2-stage HPR....

Frankly, if this thing flies as well as it looks, I'm gonna push for and Oct/Nov release. There would be 2 versions: V2 and V2-Bumper :)

Frankly, if this thing flies as well as it looks, I'm gonna push for and Oct/Nov release. There would be 2 versions: V2 and V2-Bumper :)

I'll need both, of course. But that is what you had in mind. :wink:

Looking forward to it! How about a Wasserfall and an A4-b variant?

BWA HA HA HA HA ha ha

She flies as good as she looks! Special thanks to Bill Spadafora and his handy electric drill as we had to drill out the motor tube to get the motor to fit... I have 3-4 changes that need to be made to the parts and a new Proto made. It's gonna happen though, keep watch!

BWA HA HA HA HA ha ha

She flies as good as she looks! Special thanks to Bill Spadafora and his handy electric drill as we had to drill out the motor tube to get the motor to fit... I have 3-4 changes that need to be made to the parts and a new Proto made. It's gonna happen though, keep watch!

Jim:
That is a BT-5 max diameter Micro Correct?

Nice! Always love seeing the V-2's and the modified Bumper designs. Make sure to post launch photos.

I guess I should scroll to the end of the post. Look forward to seeing photos of it all painted.

I am ordering new Proto parts to correct some issues wi the first parts. At the same time I will get some decals together so I can build and finish the two versions. Hoping to have them for an upcoming launch soon, so keep watch :)

Jim,
She looks SWEET!
I've gotta give credit where credit is due, Fliskits gets rid of as many bugs as possible before the kits are sold.

P.S.
Don't forget a later thread on Pumpkin Carving!!!:grin:

Evil Ed

I am ordering new Proto parts to correct some issues wi the first parts. At the same time I will get some decals together so I can build and finish the two versions. Hoping to have them for an upcoming launch soon, so keep watch :)

Jim,

Your new batch of 3D printed parts will be on the next trip up north on Monday. Looks like a winner of a kit to me too. :)

-Carl-

Back