TRF Calendar Photo submissions (CLOSES 10/17)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seconded by bat-mite: Here's another submission, my photo of fecklesscouncil's half-scale patriot

attachment.php

IMG_1050 (3).jpg

Last edited:
I submitted this for the last calendar, but it didn't get chosen. It's so good, I thought I would submit it again. This is my successful Level 2 flight, of my scratch built upscale Shadow, on a CTI J400 Smoky Sam. Photo taken by my son, Joe. Yes, I'm proud!

Beat me to it, but I will third it 😀

Launching rockets (or missiles in my case) is so easy a chimp could do it. Read a step, do a step, eat a banana.

Sent from my iPad Air using Rocketry Forum.

Balls 23 - Level 2 cert attempt - entitled "I don't think the motor is supposed to do that"

MotorBurningFree.jpg

hate to keep entering, but I love this one from this weekend-

second by Qquake2K

15360475436_e936c8857f_c.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like to submit this July Red, White and Blue photo of my Mega Der Drei Max (I am the photographer) - seconded by DizWolf (thanks!)

I do have an uncropped 4:3 full-res image.

attachment.php

2nd

Connor, I second yours.

Mine:
560088ff-627f-44f1-9a17-8c86a2ddb111_zps6ed3767d.jpg

My picture of Jim Livingston's AMRAAM at Bayboro.

712_zpscefe0f02.jpg

My picture of Tom Binford's Deuces 98-- Seconded by qquake2

Nothing like a stack of WOODEN pallets when a spark is going off right next to them. lol

Trust me... Those pallets were like 100 feet away from the rocket. I had a LONG lens on the camera.

H_Rocket, you quoted my post but didn't add any text. Are seconding one of the pics?

Did you take that picture or do you have permission to use it? Or did you just "find" the picture. Please DO NOT POST A PICTURE without having the correct permissions.

Sorry for the confusing verbage. I took the photo. By found, I meant that when I was looking for good shots yesterday, I didn't see this one. Then I "found" it today.

It's my shot and my rocket.

I've got one for Al Gloer.............

070.jpg

How that Al ????

Teddy

For photography I like 2 things,,,
Sparkies and Debris being kicked up by Ns...........

My Green Hornet on it's way to 11.7K on a K 480 W......

024.jpg

Teddy

Do I have to know who's rocket it is ???
I took this shot at URRF this past June...
Maybe the owner of this rocket will see this post....

347.jpg

Teddy

This is a cool shot...
I don't remember the figures but this was an insane amount of impulse.......

063.jpg

Teddy

How about Coleman M's Black Brandt............

10239246764_a66901b1c4_o.jpg

Teddy

I submitted this for the last calendar, but it didn't get chosen. It's so good, I thought I would submit it again. This is my successful Level 2 flight, of my scratch built upscale Shadow, on a CTI J400 Smoky Sam. Photo taken by my son, Joe. Yes, I'm proud!

I second....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back