TRF 2015 Calendar-- COST AND PAYMENT INFO

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Current payments received are highlighted. :)

Worsaer
Hnefi
Cory
Kartman
USAFmissileer
qquake2k
ParrytheWind
wfcook
Djkingsley
gdjsky01
aerostadt
Bat-mite
rbelknap
burkefj
w7ami
phlash
PropellantHead
JMZawodny
tonypv
wfcook
astroimgur
Joe V
none
accpool

Last edited:
Money sent. :)

Would have had it in sooner, but paypal was being stupid. :eyeroll:

15 calendars have now been paid for.
Remember, even if you haven't signed up yet, it is not too late. Just fill out the form and you are set once you send payment.

15 calendars have now been paid for.
Remember, even if you haven't signed up yet, it is not too late. Just fill out the form and you are set once you send payment.

You going to be ordering any extras?

Sorry, but I cannot afford to have extra calendars ordered. I really hate to do this, but I just cannot afford to have that happen. I must have payment if you want a calendar.

Updated paid list:
Worsaer
Hnefi
Cory
Kartman
USAFmissileer
qquake2k
ParrytheWind
wfcook
Djkingsley
gdjsky01
aerostadt
Bat-mite
rbelknap
burkefj
w7ami
phlash
PropellantHead
JMZawodny
tonypv
wfcook
astroimgur
Joe V
none
accpool

Matt, your paypal account is set to not accept credit card payments. I don't currently have paypal directly hooked up to my bank account, and that might take a little while...is there another option? I'm happy to do it as a "send to friends and family" and pay the fee myself.

Just to confirm I ordered and paid for three.....

Frank

Roger that.

Matt, your paypal account is set to not accept credit card payments. I don't currently have paypal directly hooked up to my bank account, and that might take a little while...is there another option? I'm happy to do it as a "send to friends and family" and pay the fee myself.
Sure. Just get me funds somehow. As long as I get $21 I am happy.

OK, well right now I can't do it through paypal because it won't let me. I'll see if I can get it hooked up to the bank, but I definitely want a calendar.

New list:
Worsaer
Hnefi
Cory
Kartman
USAFmissileer
qquake2k
ParrytheWind
wfcook
Djkingsley
gdjsky01
aerostadt
Bat-mite
rbelknap
burkefj
w7ami
phlash
PropellantHead
JMZawodny
tonypv
wfcook
astroimgur
Joe V
Tom Devlin
accpool
cwbullet

At the moment, 25 calendars have been paid for.

OK, I win (?) the award for having been the biggest pain in the ass, but I think I've paid now. I'm in banking hell.

Mr Cook, you are set. Sorry for the typo in my pm btw. Somehow "calendar" corrected to "calmed @ss". :confused:

New Paid list:
Worsaer
Hnefi
Cory
Kartman
USAFmissileer
qquake2k
ParrytheWind
Djkingsley
gdjsky01
aerostadt
Bat-mite
rbelknap
burkefj
w7ami
phlash
PropellantHead
JMZawodny
tonypv
wfcook
astroimgur
Joe V
Tom Devlin
accpool
cwbullet

If anyone has a better way of getting a hold of either Tom Devlin (not on forum) or Cory (TRF username), please let me know. :)

The only payment I have not gotten is from Cory Brennan. If anybody has a method of contact for him, please let me know.

This is the final call for calendar payments. I will finalize the order at 1300 EST on 21 Dec 2014. If you have not PAID by this time, I will not have a calendar for you.

Here is my current list:

Worsaer2
Hnefi2
Cory1
Kartman1
USAFmissileer1
qquake2k1
ParrytheWind1
Djkingsley1
gdjsky011
aerostadt3
Bat-mite1
rbelknap1
burkefj3
w7ami1
phlash1
PropellantHead1
JMZawodny1
tonypv1
wfcook1
astroimgur1
Joe V1
Tom Devlin1
accpool1
cwbullet1

32 Calendars paid for.

2 hours left to finalize orders!!
Worsaer2
Hnefi2
Cory1
Kartman1
USAFmissileer1
qquake2k1
ParrytheWind1
Djkingsley1
gdjsky011
aerostadt3
Bat-mite1
rbelknap1
burkefj3
w7ami1
phlash1
PropellantHead1
JMZawodny1
tonypv1
wfcook1
astroimgur1
Joe V1
none1
accpool1
cwbullet1
markjos1
atticus2

This is the list.

Not harping just looking at the plain boring calendar in the home office and the new empty prestigious spot on the office wall. Do you have an ETA on printing and shipping?

These will arrive soon. They have been ordered. Sorry for the delay, but my Eagle project had to take priority.

Hello everybody,
The calendars came in the other day. However, Vista Print managed to screw up the order and sent me an older draft of the calendar. Namely, the errors I fixed, and the white box around the TRF logo are still not fixed. Due to the fact that I ordered them in 2 orders (the 2nd order should come in today), the other box may have correct calendars. If so, I will start sending them out in order of payment received. I will be contacting Vista Print to get this corrected, though.

I apologize for the delay.

Back