TRF 2015 Calendar-- COST AND PAYMENT INFO

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt, just to ensure people who think they have reserved one (or more), might you want to sent out a confirmation PM or email? Also, have you worked out how we can get the money to you?

I forgot to post those. Sorry. :)

If any information is wrong, please let me know ASAP.

patriot-001_zpsb5f63a92.jpg

WildThang-001_zpsd986f97b.jpg

ShadowXXL-001_zpsaced0918.jpg

orbitaltransport-001_zps5e2a2797.jpg

Deuces98-001_zpsa01b3822.jpg

BlackStarVoyager1-001_zpsdac792e7.jpg

ReallyFatBoy-001_zpsa183a32a.jpg

pershing1a-001_zpsf962d737.jpg

SamDeLongsCato-001_zps321f56aa.jpg

V2_zps247ebafd.jpg

MegaDerDreiMax-001_zps132a26c5.jpg

CalvinandHobbes-001_zpse6507a95.jpg

Black Star Voyager 1-001.jpg

Calvin and Hobbes-001.jpg

Deuces 98-001.jpg

Mega Der Drei Max-001.jpg

orbital transport-001.jpg

patriot-001.jpg

pershing 1a-001.jpg

Really Fat Boy-001.jpg

Sam DeLong's Cato-001.jpg

Shadow XXL-001.jpg

So how'd the Fat Boy with 20 votes beat my UFO Invader with 22 votes? Didn't Joe send you the info?

You are good Capt. Calculating final cost today or tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. I have been sick as a dog with this stupid sinus infection.

2014 is running out. Matt, what's the story? How do we pay, when can we expect shipping? Thanks....

You are good Capt. Calculating final cost today or tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. I have been sick as a dog with this stupid sinus infection.

Sure..................................... I guess sinus infection is the new word for vacation?

Final price is $21 each. I will post instructions when I get home from CAP on how to pay. You must prepay for the calendar.

Alrighty everybody...

Instructions on how to pay.

PayPal address is [email protected]. Please put your TRF handle in the Notes to Seller. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do this. If not, I will not check you off as having received payment.

If you cannot paypal, you can send me a check. PM me if you wish to do this, but I will need this done ASAP.

Remember, you must send me the money in the next week. THIS MEANS SEND THEM ASAP. I will need the payments by the 21st so I can get these out by new years.

I MUST receive your money in order for you to be counted for a calendar. This is to prevent me from losing money. :)

Have a Merry Christmas.

Matt - the paypal request only came in for one, but I'd like to buy two of them off you. Same shipping address for both.

Do you have to re-send the invoice thing or can I just manually send $42 instead?

My error. Go ahead and just send $42 and I will eliminate the invoice. :)

Two things.

CWBullet... I do not think you signed up for a calendar. Would you mind going and filling out the form really quickly so I have your addy and stuff? Thanks!

Second thing. A "Tom Devlin" signed up for a calendar. He lives in VA, and he does not have a TRF username. His email was bad. Does anybody know him/have a correct contact info for him? Shoot me a PM if you do. :)

Back