TRF 2015 Calendar-- COST AND PAYMENT INFO

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a reminder... I am selling the remainder of the calendars for $14 shipped. Buy multiple and save on shipping. Please let me know if you are interested in getting one (or two...)

I have about 25 remaining.

I finally got mine today. For next year's calendar please consider using larger photos and using a workflow that maintains the quality of the original photos. Thanks.

JMZ,
I apologize for the small photos, but that was the largest I could possibly get the photos. That is one of the biggest complaints I am talking about with VistaPrint.

Thank you for ordering the calendar. :)

FWIW as a photographer, I am (almost) never happy with the way prints look. Our club is thinking about doing a calendar next year and I guess I'll be visiting local printers to see whether they can make nice prints and have a high-res workflow.

Got mine today. It was probably delivered yesterday, but I finally remembered to go check the mail :)

I still haven't gotten my two (but it's probably because sending them to the great white North takes longer)..... Any idea when they might come by?

Back