Cosmodrome Black Brant II

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedgberi

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. I lost my seven year old Cosmodrome Black Brant II to a swamp in July of this year (It really hurt!). I have searched everywhere and have not been able to find a replacement kit. Does anyone know of a mid-power Black Brant II for sale? Oh, I am aware of the Madcow fiberglass, but I am not a fan of flat fiberglass fins. I like the sanded profile of the plywood fins.
Jarred

Last edited:
Order the nose and tail cone from Red Arrow Hobbies and scratch build away. Does Stickershock do a 2.6" black vinyl wrap and duck sticker? Some piano wire antennas and a silver paint pin for rivets and you are set.

Order the nose and tail cone from Red Arrow Hobbies and scratch build away. Does Stickershock do a 2.6" black vinyl wrap and duck sticker? Some piano wire antennas and a silver paint pin for rivets and you are set.

its a goose.....:wink:

I have a scratch built one in 4" that I love to fly. It was based on the Scotglas kit and used his nosecone. Had some damage to one of the fins from a high cross wind landing but I was able to repair it but haven't flown it in years. The Cosmodrome kit is pretty cool though.

Bill Beggs
TRA 5258
NAR 70094

Back