My BALLS23 videos are now up!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frozenferrari

Reaction score
Okay, first things first!

I had to leave the launch early. There are atleast 2 people in particular that I know for a solid fact I did not get a chance to fulfill my promise to them of getting them their video while still at the launch site. Now, I have some people's contact info here, but not all of it, and its not consolidated in any way :(

So if you are/were expecting something from me and havent gotten anything PLEASE dont heistate to bug me! Infact, if you dont, you can assume you might not get your media.
Rest assured, I dont delete files, even the RAW uncut files originally shot. (This is what I send to people. Not terrible 1080P youtube quality video lol)
So yeah, just message me or email me
[email protected]

Other than that, Balls was AWESOME untill the waiver got shut down on Saturday. I actually had Senza Confini (!)54 ready to take a research L1400Orion motor to about mach 2.8 and 26k or so. (~2660ns / ~1.8s burn / 23" long 54mm hardware , 30" long and 1.78lb rocket with everything but motor) But we were locked down to 8K agl only :( Oh well, next time!
Grab your popcorn, and enjoy my latest wave of videos!
Watch for the flightline video, too!
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=UUZHQd8FdnPL3VB6hVSZ6MFw

Last edited:
Additionally if you see your flight or your friends flight and you see that I have the information wrong or missing for it, please help me correct it.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Great video's!!!
Thanks for posting!

Was really hard not being there this year.....

Hey Fred - we were bummed when we stopped by the camp and you were absent - was great hanging out with the rest of the crew as has become annual tradition - take care and hope to see you next year.

Steve H

these are great videos- thanks for posting!

-wish I had the time + money to go to black rock

These videos are amazing. From a career LPR guy, this stuff just makes my blood boil haha.
Any official altitudes/records set? Just going through this playlist I've seen like 6 O's and two P's, among a ton of two stage flights with N's. Any of those crack 125k??

These videos are amazing. From a career LPR guy, this stuff just makes my blood boil haha.
Any official altitudes/records set? Just going through this playlist I've seen like 6 O's and two P's, among a ton of two stage flights with N's. Any of those crack 125k??

For sure there was a 118k with the Kate transmitter on board.
There was a couple TRA record forms I saw.

M

For sure there was a 118k with the Kate transmitter on board.
There was a couple TRA record forms I saw.

M
Unreal. It's on my bucket list to come to a black rock launch as a spectator and see these ultra high power birds. You don't get waivers that high in many other places....

Latest posts

Back