Bleep bleep...I QUIT!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixontj93060

Reaction score
Hilarious! Clearly cannabis trumps reporting (warning: language)

[YOUTUBE]rYcSqIuqkz4[/YOUTUBE]

I wonder if there is a legal action pending.

My usual response is medical mj my @$$!

She doesn't strike me as a typical stoner. What a surprise though.

By "Typical Stoner", I mean the "Look at ME" Attitude, lack of professionalism and disregard and disrespect for those around her. Children could have been watching that Program, and they don't need to hear that Garbage that came out of her Mouth.

I like how the anchor that they cut back to is totally stunned and has no idea what to do.

Don't it make you feel all warm and fuzzy, what with all the good things that's coming out of legalizing this crap??

What a wonderful day for America... (gag).

Later! OL JR :)

If it were not for medical cannabis, I would probably be an invalid right now.

It quells the tremors and muscle twitches of the neurological condition I have. I have been using it since 2000, and held a career as well. So when you think about medical cannabis, think about the cool rocket designs and videos I make because I can still use my limbs, without it I can hardly walk.

And alcohol and tobacco have no side effects at all...

Give me a break.

FC

[video=youtube;EvGJvzwKqg0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvGJvzwKqg0[/video]

[video=youtube;uyPYM5uUViI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyPYM5uUViI[/video]

:D

Last edited:
Don't it make you feel all warm and fuzzy, what with all the good things that's coming out of legalizing this crap??

What a wonderful day for America... (gag).

Later! OL JR :)

Alcohol is legal and does so much more harm than MJ. The Hypocrisy of the drug laws in this country! What a joke! Well at least it secures employment for law enforcement and the prison system.

By the way... I don't do drugs or drink....

Let's see how long it takes for this thread to be killed off... Hee Heee Hee!

Last edited:
Whats the difference between a joint and a cig ? Both of them are plants ? Oh ones illegal ? 80 years ago alky was illegal also . Its ok though , people are allowed to express there own opinions on matters they no nothing about . Shrox i know your pain . My mother in law has MS and uses medicinal weed as well just so she can move .

OK, there seems to be a MAJOR lack of context when it comes to this video.

Basically they were doing a report on a local Medical Cannabis store in the area. The thing is though is that the one who quit actually OWNED said place. There was a conflict of interest here, and by the looks of it she may well have been forced to do said report. Without seeing the full report in it's entirety though, no way to know for sure.

Someone needs to do an anonymous poll. I bet it would surprise a lot of you. :wink:

I have no problem with people occasionally smoking pot in their own homes, but I can't stand it when people are out in public smoking. It doesn't matter what you are smoking.

I feel for the people that have a true medical need for it, but the whole "medical" cannabis thing is a joke. 99% of the people getting medical use cards are recreational users. You can walk in to see a doctor that you've never seen before in your life, have a 5 minute conversation and walk out with a card. Here's a story that was related to me by a relative in law enforcement. His daughter got a med card. The reason? Anxiety. He said "I'm sure you've got anxiety, you're using illegal drugs."

I love the guys that say it's all natural and it isn't as bad as fillintheblankhere. The problem I have with this philosophy is that thanks to ObamaCare we will ALL get to pay the long term care for these people when they have lung disease or cancer or can't think their way out of a paper bag. The long term effects really haven't been studied. There are some recent studies that show that, guess what, it does have an effect on teenages who use on a regular basis. I can tell you that the people I know that smoke pot on a daily basis are the most immature people I have ever met. Now whether that is an effect of using or just the fact that these type of people are attracted to using it I can not tell you.

https://www.cnn.com/2014/09/09/health/teen-marijuana-use/

https://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2014/09/10/347359436/heavier-teen-pot-smoking-linked-to-problems-in-young-adults

OK, there seems to be a MAJOR lack of context when it comes to this video.

Basically they were doing a report on a local Medical Cannabis store in the area. The thing is though is that the one who quit actually OWNED said place. There was a conflict of interest here, and by the looks of it she may well have been forced to do said report. Without seeing the full report in it's entirety though, no way to know for sure.

+1 Thank you, this is a great comment.

We get so much of our information in "sound bites", that it's easy to be misinformed.

https://money.cnn.com/2014/09/22/media/alaska-reporter-quit/

- rant removed - I agree with Shrox.

This thread is about the presenter and her actions, not what is in the background.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, real journalists with real courage are being beheaded in the Middle East.

The broadcast spectrum is a public trust, those that are permitted to use them should be good stewards of it and respectful to those viewing and listening.

Back