New ARM core Arduino compatible data logger coming soon

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the accelerometer, their reply to my question. Looks to be a fantastic daughter board for HPR:

The Max-G rating of the 3-axis accelerometer is +/- 16 Gs. However, we are making a "daughter board / mod / shield" dedicated for high performance application. This will have a separate dedicated 3-axis accelerometer than can measure over a 100 Gs.

The high performance add-on board will be capable of also performing dual deployment, staging and booster separation. Everything you need for an amateur high-powered rocket flight computer and more!

I want on of these.... really do need to DD add on. Currently researching and sourcing components for my first DD setup.

Finally, after months of no updates I could find, it looks like availability may be in late February 2015 via direct sales or via a crowdfunding (probably Kickstarter) campaign:

[video=youtube;rND3aC9-JeM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rND3aC9-JeM[/video]

Carbon Origins has been in incognito mode for quite sometime now. The information floating around the internet about Apollo is about 10% of what we have planned to unveil during our crowdfunding campaign. We have been testing Apollo and various daughter boards (including: Dual Deployment and Long Range Telemetry for rocket enthusiasts).
Hardware is a small part of the product- no pun intended.
We will be introducing few software tools with Apollo, some specifically for the rocketry community.
Our goal with these products is to take the amateur-rocketry experience to a whole new level!

Note: Apollo is not just for rockets... its a tool for embedded sensors and IoT applications. It is application independent. Think of it as a swiss-army-knife for developers.
The daughter boards (mods) make it application specific.

-Carbon Origins Team.

Carbon Origins has been in incognito mode for quite sometime now. The information floating around the internet about Apollo is about 10% of what we have planned to unveil during our crowdfunding campaign. We have been testing Apollo and various daughter boards (including: Dual Deployment and Long Range Telemetry for rocket enthusiasts).
Hardware is a small part of the product- no pun intended.
We will be introducing few software tools with Apollo, some specifically for the rocketry community.
Our goal with these products is to take the amateur-rocketry experience to a whole new level!

Note: Apollo is not just for rockets... its a tool for embedded sensors and IoT applications. It is application independent. Think of it as a swiss-army-knife for developers.
The daughter boards (mods) make it application specific.

-Carbon Origins Team.
Very much looking forward to eventually learning that additional 90% of your plans and even more so to buying the hardware offered during that crowdfunding campaign.

Please let us know here when you start that campaign.

Latest posts

Back