Wildman Shipping?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nute

Reaction score
deleted- I'm not that smart sometimes... :facepalm:

Last edited:
Yeah, I was going to ask about Wildman's shipping cost. Then I decided that it would probably just be easier to call. Then I realized I couldn't delete a thread. So, yeah this can be ignored, if so desired. BTW, Mr Fyrwrxz, you might want to talk to someone about the shipping on those drive thru orders...

Nate

Yeah, I was going to ask about Wildman's shipping cost. Then I decided that it would probably just be easier to call. Then I realized I couldn't delete a thread. So, yeah this can be ignored, if so desired. BTW, Mr Fyrwrxz, you might want to talk to someone about the shipping on those drive thru orders...

Nate
"Thank you for your order from Mr. Burger. The amount shown on your reciept will be deducted from your PayPal account you have on record with us. Your order will be shipped in the order it was recieved. Please expect expedited delivery of your burger in 3-5 working days. Your large order of Mr. Fires and Mr. Shake is on backorder but will follow shortly. Thank you for your patronage of Mr. Burger."

Shipping costs come from making calls to the Postal Service and UPS; that said, if you're getting what you think is an odd cost, please PM me the items you have in your cart and the address you're entering and I'll take a look and make sure there isn't a data issue.

-Kevin

Hey Fritzy,,,
Torturing Nate is just bout as much fun as torturing Matt....
I torture him all the time,,, he's my flying buddy....
It's particularly entertaining in person... lol...

Teddy

Ya know... When I meet you at LDRS next year... I get full payback rights... just remember that.

Ok,, Ok,, Ok,,
I didn't mean it.....lol...
Hey Fritzy ya gotta stick up for me...

I asked Nate if he had my back once and he said he agreed with me and all
but if an angry mob chases me down the block I'm on my own...lol...lol...

Teddy

Hey Matt,,,
That's really cool,,
Are you going to LDRS for sure ??
I'm going to that field next week
for 3 high flights that the waiver isn't high enough at my home field for....

If your serious about LDRS you must book a room now.......
They will fill up faster then you think....

Teddy

Planning on it. We probably will not stay at the host hotel, but at a smaller one nearby. My family wants to hook it up with a trip to Maine... Namely I get a lot less carrying space for rocket stuff. My mom says I won't be able to bring much more than a rocket or two plus my field boxes. :cry:

Planning on it. We probably will not stay at the host hotel, but at a smaller one nearby. My family wants to hook it up with a trip to Maine... Namely I get a lot less carrying space for rocket stuff. My mom says I won't be able to bring much more than a rocket or two plus my field boxes. :cry:

Hmmm... I think I still have your address, somewhere.

Time to write a letter to mom....and make sure you don't bring any rocket supplies. :D

-Kevin

Well... jimzcatz said he had a seat in his truck with my name on it... So when I disappear the night before the launch and 95% of the stuff is out of my workshop... Just remember that I am simply in my room reading about rockets and in no way driving up to NY with a random person that I met on the internet... :p

no matter what I order the calculated shipping is always $19.99 or something like that. now I select "special see comments" and ask for the cheapest shipping method when ordering small stuff like rail buttons, chutes/nomex and small motors.

Hey Matt,,,
That's really cool,,
Are you going to LDRS for sure ??
I'm going to that field next week
for 3 high flights that the waiver isn't high enough at my home field for....

If your serious about LDRS you must book a room now.......
They will fill up faster then you think....

Teddy

have fun teddy I was talking to mike Crupe yesterday and he mentioned he was going up their to along with dan patell. wish I could make it. I would love to throw that i316 I have I my Blackhawk38 and let it rip! LDRS is going to be great there are going to be at least 3 of us young'uns there...

That sure is a beautiful field right Connor....
I can't wait....
It would be super cool if you could go...
I have some high flights planned...
And I want to jive out my Eggfinder...

Teddy

Shipping costs come from making calls to the Postal Service and UPS; that said, if you're getting what you think is an odd cost, please PM me the items you have in your cart and the address you're entering and I'll take a look and make sure there isn't a data issue.

-Kevin

Then he has to add on 10% for bothering "the Troj". :kill:
Just kidding. 10% is too low. :wink:

Adrian

no matter what I order the calculated shipping is always $19.99 or something like that. now I select "special see comments" and ask for the cheapest shipping method when ordering small stuff like rail buttons, chutes/nomex and small motors.

Yes but did you get charged HAZMAT for aluminum parts? I did. I ordered the 75mm closure set and got charged HAZMAT. I hope that disappears like the discount from being a club member. That's $40 I could use elsewhere.

Yes but did you get charged HAZMAT for aluminum parts? I did. I ordered the 75mm closure set and got charged HAZMAT. I hope that disappears like the discount from being a club member. That's $40 I could use elsewhere.

PM me your order number, please. That means a product is incorrectly flagged as requiring HAZMAT. Tim won't charge you HAZMAT unless it's really necessary.

-Kevin

Back