Stickers - Best place for all brands, manufactures etc

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pyropetepete

Reaction score
Wanting some stickers to cover my tool box and range box. Brands. Manufacturers etc etc.

Little sad but more for my kids.

All of it rocketry related. Needs too be able to ship across the pond to little old England.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Yo Pyro
Try posting in the "Yardsale/Wanted " forum.
Give your address.
I know one of the kids here gets all kinds of rocket parts sent to him for free.
I would be surprised if nobody or one of the many vendors here doesnt have a sticker or two they could thro in an envelope and send it to you.
I think I have some "Fliskit" range box stickers and I know TRF has range box stickers.
Good luck to you the kids.

Hey Pete! Send me your address and I'll get off a TRF sticker for you and maybe a few bonus ones if I can find them.

Yo Pyro
Give your address.
I know one of the kids here gets all kinds of rocket parts sent to him for free.
I would be surprised if nobody or one of the many vendors here doesnt have a sticker or two they could thro in an envelope and send it to you.
I think I have some "Fliskit" range box stickers and I know TRF has range box stickers.

Not a bad idea that

Hey Pete! Send me your address and I'll get off a TRF sticker for you and maybe a few bonus ones if I can find them.

Dude you legend!! Pm in coming

Well... Not ALL of it it free... :p
Yo Pyro
Give your address.

I dunno- does Matt look a little guilty?

(You do know that if we didn't love ya, we wouldn't tease you. You also have a metal backbone and I like that-not to mention you are a Scout.)

Well... I know not to get on your bad side... Because I know what seagulls do when they get angry... :p

Just kidding. You rock Papa Seagull.

That was pretty funny,,,
Even though I dun get it...
Why is Fritzy a seagull ???

Teddy

The joke used to be Mine!Mine!MIne! (from the seagulls in 'Finding Nemo')when ever I scored something that was for sale here.

Ohhh,,
I git it,,,
It's still pretty funny...

And I enjoy torturing Matt anyhoosie...

Teddy

hahahahahah...

See,,, now dats a good one.....

Teddy

Comon Matt,,,
Where are ya when I'm givein ya a good torture....

Back