• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aerotech Phonenix Glider kit including 32mm case on RCGroups.com

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsargevt

Reaction score
All,

There is a posting on RCGroups.com for an AT Phoenix Glider + 32mm case. I don't know the seller personally but he has a good "seller rating" on that forum. Just don't hold me accountable if things go sideways.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2248561

I know some of you were looking for one of these kits. They don't come up often so hop to it!

Last edited:
Good advice! I'd buy it but I have one already and this selling price is low. I wouldn't let go of mine for less than $325 shipped and that's NOT an offer to sell it.

The OP over at RCGroups said that it was purchased (see what happens when I sleep on these things and then decide to add it to the stable!). Hopefully someone on TRF was able to score it!

Yeah that was the kicker for me he tossed that in on top and that made all the difference. Oh well I hope that AlexZ was the one to scoop it up.

I really hope one of us got that. I almost pulled the trigger and looked at the pile of crap I have to build out and thot-well I'll think it over...idiot!

Latest posts

Back