World Domination Machine

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fyrwrxz

latest photo
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Seems we've had quite an influx of newcomers of late and there have been some hilarious inquires about this "Machine" so I should set the record straight. This has been a running joke of mine for years and while a little tired, every once in a while I get to interject it back into the forum. The old hands mostly ignore it and hope I will go back to my corner and quit drooling all over the threads. Here is an answer from back when:
" It's a machine designed to alter our timeline continuum and convert ordinary citizens into law abiding rocketeers. All at once (or at least, overnight) all over the world. Once that happens, we get rid of stupid laws and the stupid law makers (and lobby rats, and Mayors and Governors, etc.) who make those stupid laws and we all live in perfect rocket harmony. Just imagine a world full of people who understand your hobby (now a lifestyle) and support you. LPR, MPR and HPR all coexisting peacefully together. One nation, under parachute, with liberty, justice and no HazMat shipping for all. I have a dream......."
I am currently trying to miniaturize it to fit in the trunk of a Delorean. I have my reasons.

Just be sure, when finished with said machine to; go back in time and prevent any of it from happening in the first place!

JD

I let me know when you are ready for the flux capacitor, I have three in stock.

Just be sure, when finished with said machine to; go back in time and prevent any of it from happening in the first place! JD

Wait a minute... your not supposed to be able to remember any of that...

Hey Dave, I think your Nurilizer needs adjustment.

If you dabble in time travel, you will probably encounter a Pair o' Docs.

Dr_Martens%2C_black%2C_old.jpg

If you dabble in time travel, you will probably encounter a Pair o' Docs.

Dr_Martens%2C_black%2C_old.jpg
Oh buddy- that's like a triple pun! You slay me!
(okay-I'm easily amused and I'm sitting here smiling so it was worth it all to me- okay?!)
Q:What did one Doppleganger say to the other?
A:"You're fine, how am I?"

Oh buddy- that's like a triple pun! You slay me!
(okay-I'm easily amused and I'm sitting here smiling so it was worth it all to me- okay?!)
Q:What did one Doppleganger say to the other?
A:"You're fine, how am I?"

Ha ha! One thing you and I have in common is we rely on easily amused audiences! Good thing we also PROVIDE easily amused audiences!

Back