Michael's 50% off sale- Blast off FP

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swatkat

Down these mean skies, a kat must fly!
Reaction score
Just an FYI (I'm sure many are already aware)
You local Michael's may carry the Estes Blast Off Flight Packs (1672) with the 6-A, 6-B, 12-C + ignitors and wadding kit for 79.99. With this week's 50% off coupon they are 40 bucks. I've bought them online for as little as 42 with shipping, but this is a great deal for low power folks that can handle a variety of motors.

Anyhow... sale expires tomorrow.

I wish my local Michael's still carried rockets and motors. (They did back when I was a kid getting into this hobby this first time around.)

Hobby Lobby that recently opened near my work carries them. I used the 40% coupon to buy bulk box of A8-3's for my cub scouts earlier this week. I'm trying to figure out why the HL is carrying Sonic Igniters but doesn't seem to have any composite Estes (Aerotech) motors.

The Michaels in Gilroy still has them. I think I'll be making a stop tonight or tomorrow morning.

This has been a tactic of mine for several years and I am so well-stocked with the flight packs that I can shift my focus to obtaining 13mm, 18mm boosters, and 24mm BP motors. Only one store in my area sells model rocketry supplies too. A pity Michael's no longer carries Fat C motors.

A correction to my previous post. I stopped in tonight after dinner. They had 20 kits, mostly RTF, and one pack of B6-4 motors. At least I found something for the kids to fly tomorrow.

The Michaels in Gilroy HAD them. I think I'll be making a stop tonight or tomorrow morning.

Back