ProLine Composites Now Offering 7.5 Inch 5:1 Ogive Filament Wound Nosecones

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

performancerocketry

Reaction score
The wait is over and the cones are now available.

This cone has an exposed length of aprox 38 Inches with a G12 coupler and screw on aluminum tip.
Fits all standard 7.5 airframe tubing and is available in natural, white, and black.

We will have lots of new shapes and sizes coming in the near future, if you have any suggestions let us know?

This and all of our other products are available through our quality dealers listed below.

ProLine Rocketry www.prolinerocketry.com
Rocketry Warehouse www.rocketrywarehouse.com
MadCow Rocketry www.madcowrocketry.com
Performance Hobbies www.performancehobbies.com

Thank You
ProLine Composites

OK, here is a tough one .. elliptical nose cones. I really need a 3:1 ogive in 7.5".

Both the 7.5 Inch and the 8 Inch will be available in 3:1 Ogive very soon.

Elliptical nosecones in filament might be another story, that will be a little further down the road.

Thank You
ProLine Composites

Both the 7.5 Inch and the 8 Inch will be available in 3:1 Ogive very soon.

Elliptical nosecones in filament might be another story, that will be a little further down the road.

Thank You
ProLine Composites

No, Thank you! I'm sure you'll let us know when those become available. While we are in request-mode, I have two other desires. Thinking about even larger Honest John's, any chance of matching conical transitions for the larger 3:1 ogives? The other would be for thin wall couplers, particularly in the 38mm and 29mm. The stuff that is available now is much too thick and heavy.

No, Thank you! I'm sure you'll let us know when those become available. While we are in request-mode, I have two other desires. Thinking about even larger Honest John's, any chance of matching conical transitions for the larger 3:1 ogives? The other would be for thin wall couplers, particularly in the 38mm and 29mm. The stuff that is available now is much too thick and heavy.

Yes and Yes we will have both coming very soon.

Thank You
ProLine Composites

Back