• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

looking for BRB Beeline transmitter

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxvelocity

Reaction score
Like the title says. I lost mine last launch in a lawn dart when an EXTREME amount of gees killed my av bay package. I will trade my Wildman mini eagle claw I have listed in my other thread if you want, or just cash. Don't need the whole package just transmitter. Thanks Chris

I have one with the older battery/charging plug (four wires vs. three), if you are interested. Works great and connects via USB just fine. I was thinking of selling it because I just bought the newer HP 24dB version with the three wire battery plug.

Like the title says. I lost mine last launch in a lawn dart when an EXTREME amount of gees killed my av bay package. I will trade my Wildman mini eagle claw I have listed in my other thread if you want, or just cash. Don't need the whole package just transmitter. Thanks Chris
Chris I may have one- have to look when I get home. You may have to buy an antenna unless I can find that too. I love trades!

I have one with the older battery/charging plug (four wires vs. three), if you are interested. Works great and connects via USB just fine. I was thinking of selling it because I just bought the newer HP 24dB version with the three wire battery plug.

That would work. I remove the battery plug anyway to save space. Let me know a price. Thanks

Chris I may have one- have to look when I get home. You may have to buy an antenna unless I can find that too. I love trades!

Are we both talking about just the Beeline TX? My antenna was soldered to the board. I love trades too especially after just spending $5K on my dogs medical bills!!

If Dave doesn't have one, or can't find it, I know I've got a couple of them and I'd be willing to part with one.

-Kevin

If Dave doesn't have one, or can't find it, I know I've got a couple of them and I'd be willing to part with one.

-Kevin
Kev- I'd take you up on one of those-IIRC I think I wadded one up or broke it off. it's been a few beers uh, years since I've flown it.

Are we both talking about just the Beeline TX? My antenna was soldered to the board. I love trades too especially after just spending $5K on my dogs medical bills!!
Mine may be older-I think the threaded plug was ditched on later models or I mite have added it because i cram them in little rockets and break so many. Also don't know the guy who had the reciever anymore. Stupid hobby......

I'd take you up on one of those-IIRC I think I wadded one up or broke it off. it's been a few beers uh, years since I've flown it.

I mean transmitters, not just antennas -- I have at least two complete transmitters. (battery, antenna and board)

-Kevin

If there are any leftover tranmitters after the smoke clears I have been thinking about getting one of these.
Anybody with surplus PM me.
Thanks

Chris- were you looking for a 900? Can't help you if you were.

Fyrwrxz, Jimmy will want it, he's my dad. We talked about it today. I'll text him right now and tell him to get on.

I have two I will part with

Send me a PM with an offer if interested in one or both

Back