Radical Rocketeers - September 20 - Great Meadows, NJ

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimZNJ

Reaction score
We will be holding the postponed Open Skies 2014 competition as well as a bonus sport launch on Saturday September 20, 2014. In addition to competition fliers, the range will be open to low, mid and high power sport flights with our 5000 foot FAA waiver in effect. The fun begins at 9 am! Come join us for some more great late summer flying! For more info see https://www.radrocketeers.org

Jim Z

We have a wedding to attend that day. Hmmmm, spend a fun day with friends and family... or go to a wedding;)

Nate

We are GO for tomorrow's launch and contest. Mild temperatures are expected and it promises to be a fun day! Hope to see you there!

Jim Z

We have a wedding to attend that day. Hmmmm, spend a fun day with friends and family... or go to a wedding;)

Family activities are important. We'll miss you but I'm sure we'll catch up with you at the October launch. :)

A good time today, my rocket Beater made its 97th flight on an Aerotech H195-NT, it recoverd perfectly on the sod, and a couple other nice low power flights including one impromptu one in the competition. This is the second club I have visited in the past two months and it is fun to get out and meet other folks and see how they operate. Thanks for the hospitality.

Thanks for stopping by and we indeed hope to see you again at a future launch. :) Our primary launch dates, on the second Saturday of each month are a bit more active, as its easier for people to plan ahead for them. We also usually have a vendor on site for those launches. Our bonus launch dates, as was the case for Saturday's launch, tend to pop up on shorter notice. They are a thing we like to do though to get in more flying while the seasons are favorable. We do fly all year round though, and as long as conditions are safe to conduct a launch, we'll be out there even in the middle of winter.

Thanks again for stopping by! :)

Jim Z

Latest posts

Back