all my XPRS 14 Videos are now up

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frozenferrari

Reaction score
XPRS 2014 had such a great turnout!
A fantastically calm Friday and Sunday made for tons of good flights with tons of good media to come along.
I met quite a few people out on the playa that have requested original files for their videos, and I plan to have those organized and all sent out in a quick bit. I have a fairly busy week and a lot of media with a lot more coming. Ill try to make it timely, but I would actually appreciate a reminder if it dosent get to you within a week. Just buzz me, ill get it to ya!
Unf. Aerotech did not have an L1000 to demo in my (!)54, but I flew an I161W min dia to about 6-7k or so, and I managed to get Jamie’s old rocket/doll Astroboy to work!
But the rest of the time I spent filming.
I have finally been able to upload the complete collection of XPRS 2014 videos to my youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mysticlambo/videos

Check for your flight if you saw me filming it, as there is a good chance it will be there, but there are about 20 I did not include (they were slightly farther away, which looks like crap on GoPro footage)

Just locked all the raw files away, and cleared my cards to make space for BALLS 23!
See you on the playa!

Happy flyin
Ryan

Back