• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wildman Sport trade only

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fyrwrxz

latest photo
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Like the title says "TRADE ONLY" If you ordered a 'spare', I missed the August sale. Do I need another rocket? Nooooo, but do I want one? Does a junky need a fix? I need to start off loading things rather than spending money. Selling is so banal. What do you need? I have LPR to HPR and altimeters, parachutes, motor cases, etc. This is a strict trade-you pay your shipping, I pay mine. All offers will be considered and you can send a list of what you need so I can check my inventory. I'm shooting for an approx. trade value of a little over $50 (to absorb some of your shipping costs) You won't get a lot of crappy, used stuff from me, unless it's sufficiently weird and I still have it and won't use it. So this doesn't drag on forever-offer ends Sunday @ Midnight Left Coast time. If anyone is interested I plan on flying at Jean in Oct and ROC40 in Nov. We can meet there to save shipping.
To prevent loading your in box, it's best to try my e-mail '[email protected]' for easier communications.

Last edited:
I'll be your friend.... But I have nothing to trade😞

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

My wife made a good point... I can offer centering rings and any shape of fin you would want for a scratch build or a random sized tube. Such as tint tubes and big shipping tubes

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Hmmmm.

I do have a "spare" one of these kits. And I'm trying really hard to work it out so that I can come and fly at Jean Lake for Octoberfest (even have a cool new rocket in the works I'm trying to have ready in time). There's even a chance that if I DON'T make it to Octoberfest at Jean, I might end up going to ROC40 as something of a "consolation prize". Add to that, I like the trade concept and I'd like to "be your friend"!

Problem is, I can't think of anything I want or need right now that I'd want more than the kit itself. I bought it as a "someday" kit bashing platform and although I don't have anything specific in mind for it at the moment, it's nice to know it's there for when the inspiration hits.

If I can think of something I might want instead of the kit, I'll shoot you an email and see what you got.

s6

Hmmmm.

I do have a "spare" one of these kits. And I'm trying really hard to work it out so that I can come and fly at Jean Lake for Octoberfest (even have a cool new rocket in the works I'm trying to have ready in time). There's even a chance that if I DON'T make it to Octoberfest at Jean, I might end up going to ROC40 as something of a "consolation prize". Add to that, I like the trade concept and I'd like to "be your friend"!

Problem is, I can't think of anything I want or need right now that I'd want more than the kit itself. I bought it as a "someday" kit bashing platform and although I don't have anything specific in mind for it at the moment, it's nice to know it's there for when the inspiration hits.

If I can think of something I might want instead of the kit, I'll shoot you an email and see what you got.

s6
It's all good- I'm just excited to meet you! Like Kenny said- they are still on the website. so I'll grab one for now and leave the post up to see what happens.

Back