Rest in Peace Wendy

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pepe

Reaction score
This morning I had to have my beloved ferret,Wendy, put to sleep. She was a little over nine years old and had developed lymphoma over the last year.She was the best little friend I've ever had and was a constant pleasure to be around.Her joy for life was infectious and she never failed to bring a smile to this grouchy old man's face. I feel terribly alone sitting her staring at her empty cage( which was almost never locked). Please honor Wendy by loving and caring for your animal companions.

You have my utmost and sincere condolences, sir. There is nothing like the unconditional love and companionship of an animal to brighten your day. Remember the blessings you had in your life and the time you had to spend with her. Be gentle with yourself and know you gave her comfort, shelter, food, and love in this all too harsh world we live in. Thank you for your timely reminder. May peace be in your heart.

So sorry to hear of your loss....fyrwrxz words to you and us all, were spot on! The animal companions in our lives are gifts from God and so very heartbreaking when we lose those dear sweet friends!

You have my condolences! May you remember fondly the joy she brought to your life!

Launching rockets (or missiles in my case) is so easy a chimp could do it. Read a step, do a step, eat a banana.

Sent from my iPad Air using Rocketry Forum.

You have my utmost and sincere condolences, sir. There is nothing like the unconditional love and companionship of an animal to brighten your day. Remember the blessings you had in your life and the time you had to spend with her. Be gentle with yourself and know you gave her comfort, shelter, food, and love in this all too harsh world we live in. Thank you for your timely reminder. May peace be in your heart.

+1 as well!

Launching rockets (or missiles in my case) is so easy a chimp could do it. Read a step, do a step, eat a banana.

Sent from my iPad Air using Rocketry Forum.

So very sorry for your loss.
Mine is a King Charles Cavalier named Bryn.
I pray you find peace knowing Wendy is waiting for you with her love for life and her love for you.

Sorry to hear this, ferrets are excellent creatures, friends and pets, incredibly intelligent. I am sad to hear of your loss.

So incredibly well said...

I am so sorry for your loss...
My prayers are with you and Wendy...

Teddy

Back