Getting kits from The Launch Pad delivered in Canada

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morlock

Reaction score
I have contacted The Launch Pad to get informations about the cost and delay for shipping kits to Canada. Unfortunately, they do not offer shipping outside of the US.

Are there members who have recently bought TLP kits in Canada and could help me find a solution to get one?

I think you'll have to order them through one of the Hobby Shops like Hobbylinc or Red Arrow or whomever carries TLP stuff.
There was another Member on here that wanted to order their 4 Pack of Nose Cones they offer, directly from them, but because he too was north of the Border they could not help him out.
Personally I think that that is B.S.
I can't understand why a Seller can't just print a Shipping Label with a Canadian Address on it just as easily as they can a U.S. Address.
Sure, perhaps there is additional Cost in Shipping, but that's the Buyer who pays for it.

Sodmiester obviously had a way to get them, but he does'nt post here anymore, so he can't help you out.

I think you'll have to order them through one of the Hobby Shops like Hobbylinc or Red Arrow or whomever carries TLP stuff.
There was another Member on here that wanted to order their 4 Pack of Nose Cones they offer, directly from them, but because he too was north of the Border they could not help him out.
Personally I think that that is B.S.
I can't understand why a Seller can't just print a Shipping Label with a Canadian Address on it just as easily as they can a U.S. Address.
Sure, perhaps there is additional Cost in Shipping, but that's the Buyer who pays for it.
Hi TopRamen,

I've bought a lot a stuff from the US and if they ship with USPS, all is fine. UPS and some others are bad and if they can't reach you the first time, you may have to go real far to get your stuff or even find it on your doorstep, which is definitely not recommended in the neighbourhood where I live.

The TLP guy said they shipped rapidly but the parcels took forever to arrive and people were giving bad reviews. I don't blame them for stopping and I just don't have the info to decide if they tried all the available options. I'll just concentrate on finding another working option :)

I'll look at Hobbylinc and Red Arrow. Do yo know other options?

Thanks for your help. I guess I really want that FLAIL after all!

eRockets will ship any rocket you want to Canada. First Class is currently running about 2 to 3 weeks and Priority about 5 days. I am sure customs slows this process down. We also remove the word rocket from all customs listings. Plus you can't beat the selection, 703 different rocket kit choices in stock as of today. [eRockets.biz]https://www.erockets.biz/launch-pad-model-rocket-kits/?sort=featured[/URL]

Back