Open Rocket and Missing motors

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pyropetepete

Reaction score
Trying to sim a rocket and can not see the Cesaroni - P38-1G White (G58) listed. How do I add it

would that be the '137-G58-wh-13A-5'? or something else entirely? if it is the first, then that is how OR lists it.
Rex

would that be the '137-G58-wh-13A-5'? or something else entirely? if it is the first, then that is how OR lists it.
Rex

You've saved my ass again Rex, thank you. Why can they not just use F,G, H then the number than numbers before. Does my head in

It tells you the total impulse in addition to the impulse class and average impulse. It isn't the standard way of doing it, but I think it is pretty useful.

In a standardized metric world that's the way to do it.

TI alpha AT (prop) - delay (Adjustable)

TI - most important value for a sim - primary determinant for altitude
Impulse Class - Common Impulse Class Designation
Average Thrust - average power of the motor - determines acceleration - important for drag and gravity losses - approximate burn time = TI/AT
Propellant Type - not really necessary - not used by CTI
Delay - important for deployment timing - maximum delay if followed by A = adjustable

Bob

took me about 5 minutes and a trip to Wildman's website to find it(not over familiar with CTI products) :).
Rex

Back