• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

54-1050 Motor Case etc. for use with AMW motors

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Alex decides to pass, PM me . I have a 54/1050 case but that is a great price.

Damn!

I would have taken it if I would have seen it sooner!
Still interested if others change their minds.

JD

If no one has taken this yet. I will.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Yes Jim , as do I . I also fly prox motors in my gorilla hardware . And ????? Maybe I was trying to help out a fellow flier by giving him correct information to help him sell his product. Is there a problem with that ? Maybe everybody is not as experienced as you and would not know they could fly other brand motors in that hardware ?

Eric

Yes Jim , as do I . I also fly prox motors in my gorilla hardware . And ????? Maybe I was trying to help out a fellow flier by giving him correct information to help him sell his product. Is there a problem with that ? Maybe everybody is not as experienced as you and would not know they could fly other brand motors in that hardware ?

Eric

Eric, just me being a butthead. Didn't really ,mean anything by if. I apologise for any offense.

Back