Hanger 11

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotty Dog

Reaction score
Does anyone know if "Hanger 11" notifies you when they ship your order?
They had a Semroc Laser-x (small one) I ordered and some BT-55 PNCs I wanted for and up-scale of one of me scratchers.(Razors Edge)

Best I can remember, (and that's been a while) they didn't have what I ordered in stock and I had to keep touching base with them to find that out.

WOW !! 82 views and 1 reply.
Guess nobody orders from Hanger 11
Anywhoo- I contacted them and got this in return...I'll share the info with y'all cuz thats the kinda guy I am,ya see!

yes tracking is posted upon shipment...
s/b shipping later today....

Oh, I believe the order was placed 9/9/12.

Last edited:
SD,

I know I was checking on this thread to see how hangar 11 is as a vendor. I am betting I am not alone.

SD,

I know I was checking on this thread to see how hangar 11 is as a vendor. I am betting I am not alone.
No complaints on my part yet. They got rite back to me after I contacted them.
I did also get a" Thank You for your order" email the day I placed it.
So far so good. Prices not so bad either.

Does anyone know if "Hanger 11" notifies you when they ship your order?
They had a Semroc Laser-x (small one) I ordered and some BT-55 PNCs I wanted for and up-scale of one of me scratchers.(Razors Edge)

I'm really surprised he has a Laser-X in stock. That might be the hold up. He might not have his inventory straightened out for the Semroc kits that he previously ordered from us.

Last edited:
I'm really surprised he has a Laser-X in stock. That might be the hold up. He might not have his inventoy straightened out for the Semroc kits that he previously ordered from us.
That could be the case. However,I did try to order 2 of them. When I did ,a "note" poped up that said to call them to see about avalibilty.
Also,for whatever reason (it may be a clitch?) sometimes when I clicked on Semroc it came up "Restricted Area" or something of that nature.
Even when I registered and was logged in, sometimes it would come up Restricted. I got there the first time (before I registred) because I backed doored in by doing a search for the Laser -X and clicking on the link and that brought me to the Semroc page.

At this time,I wouldnt say there was a hold up.
If it isnt shipped in the next few days,then ,ya something is amuck. Its just two items in me shopping cart. The Laser-X and a pack of 4 BT-55 PNCs.

Last edited:
That is one kit I have been looking for. I may have to make a clone.

That is one kit I have been looking for. I may have to make a clone.
I found one on EBAY..but I didnt want the kit that bad to pay the coin. I want it to build and fly, as Im going to do with the other 12 or so Semrocs I have in the build pile.

Placed my first order with them about a month ago. After about 2 weeks of no communication I sent an e-mail requesting status. I immediately got an e-mail stating they had been on vacation, but thought they were caught up, and would check into it. Received refund to Paypal account next day.

I didn't know they were a vendor. I am here because the thread title looked like you found evidence of hangar 51's long lost cousin.

Contacted them Friday..got back at me and said it should ship later that day.
No notice up to today.
Emailed them this morn and asked if I was missing something,because I still havent gotten notice of shipping and mention the fact it was only two items.
I also asked if something was on back order and maybe that was the hold up.
Well, they got back at me and said the Semroc Laser-X was not in stock.And no mention of getting one in stock.
I think they could have figured that out last Friday when he went over me order and said it would ship later that day.
They also said that the NCs where packed and asked if I still wanted them and if I did they would ajust shipping.
Or, just cancel the order all together.
I got back at them and said "Send the NCs and not only adjust the shipping,but you need to refund me money for the Semroc kit!!

So, the end result..not to impressed I had to get back at them again today before they mentioned that the kit wasnt in stock.I have no idea how long I would have waited to find this out???????????????????????????????

It is what it is.
The real bitch part..... I was hoping for the Laser-X. :(

I'll let ya know when I get the NCs and me refund.

not so much so more, if you know what I mean. Does mostly trains and RC cars.

NCs were sent on the 17th
No sign of a refund as of this time.????
I would assume that PayPal would notify me that I got a refund. ??????
I did check PP site.

NCs arrived today.
Box contained no invoice. Thats a first.
Still have not received any kind of notice from Hanger-11 or Paypal that I was refunded me-money.
My PayPal account still shows that I was charged the full amount.

Last edited:
WOW..
Not impressed at all.
Still havent heard a word on me refund.
Just emailed Hanger-11 to see what's up.

EDIT; I received this reply...I will process tonight. on vacation.

Last edited:
Sale is now complete.
Me coin was refunded.
So,there you have it. Me dealings with Hanger-11.

Scotty Dog

You did not get my best effort , The wife and I are celebrating #32 and had a great time at the beach. A really great time!!! .... Corvette car show, [ Ocean City, NJ 2 rows of vettes END to END for the ENTIRE Boardwalk ] a few days of 80+ temps on the beach in Sept, great evenings in Atlantic city. A bike ride on the boardwalk. romantic dinners.... going back in a week.......:wink:

After rereading your " back door entry on the order ". I figured out how the Semroc was ordered. I think I have this corrected now.... They had been taken offline while I reconcile the inventory. I use a few couriers to deliver pre orders to launches and they carry some goods which we loose track of from time to time. At this time I took all of the Semroc / US Rockets , old K-? series estes goods OFF by setting the OTY to ZERO AND restricting the access. These will show up at the local launches my couriers attend. Even have a few old Launch pad kits.... Might even sell the Estes solar sailor I have....

As for the status of Hangar 11 many have chimed in.. Thank You.....

On Dec 15th Hangar 11 will mark its 10th year as a brick n mortar retail / e-tail hobby shop. We started with Rocketry expanded into R/C , plastics / paint / diecast / science projects / and much more. We just this week added on a brand new line in a different category than we are usually in. Stay tuned or check the website....

Admittedly we are not doing as much rocketry business as when we started, We still carry Aertoech , Estes , Hangar 11 , Top flight recovery llc etc. It was simply a business decision, The rocketry market was not what we needed it to be for hangar 11 so we expanded into areas that required less time and money and afforded Hangar 11 more profit. I still love rocketry, I still do TARC , 2015 will be year 11. We still offer the glueless HPR rocket kits, We still offer the Hangar 11 4" dia and 6" dia X-15 kits.

Hangar 11 is open daily from 10 - 5 M-F & 10 - 2 on Sat & closed Sunday.

It is best to use our contact us page for info and order inquiry. We use a box trap which intercepts and challenges all inbound mail. If you verify it once your future emails can go thru, if you do not verify I will not see them EVER....

If you do contact us by email or the contact page and do not receive a reply in 24 - 36 hours , its simple I did not receive it. Please call.

Scotty Dog... Thank You for posting accurately and following up once the transaction was complete.

Dennis I hope you and the family are well.

To the others who chimed in.... Thank You.....

Regards to All.....
Bobby B
Hangar 11

Last edited:
Scotty Dog

You did not get my best effort , The wife and I are celebrating #32 and had a great time at the beach. A really great time!!! .... Scotty Dog... Thank You for posting accurately and following up once the transaction was complete.

Dennis I hope you and the family are well.

To the others who chimed in.... Thank You.....

Regards to All.....
Bobby B
Hangar 11
Its all good Bobby B.
Glad you had a good time together.
The wife and I are celebrating #12 this weekend (Sunday).
Lucky for me,shes cool with the rocket madness. In fact,we are getting up really early tomorrow morn and driving 2 1/2-3 hours to Amesbury MA, for CAKE!
I should smudge her piece in her FACE... :lol: Ya,thats it... :lol: Happy Anniversary Honey!!!

Last edited:
Back