Thank you all!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qquake2k

Captain Low-N-Slow
Reaction score
I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone for all their help. Whether it's rocket related, auto repairs, plumbing, computers, you name it, there are always several that will step up and help in any way they can. Whether I need prayers, sympathy, a kind word, or just an ear, I've never been let down. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, this forum is the best bunch of people I've ever interacted with!

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart!

Jim

Well Jim, I have to agree with you 100%.
You yourself are a pretty dang good stand up man if I say so me-self.
And you are most welcome.

Like most things in life, you usually get out of them what you put into them. And you, Cap'n definitely put yourself into this group 110%.

I know that many thank yous on behalf of myself and many others are directed right back at you. I give a strong +1 to all that Scotty Dog had to say.

No mushy mushy from me, just a big ole bear hug! That's how we express it down my way. Thank you for making me jealous of your JET!...you bish...

Many of us are in many types of hobbies and careers, which is amazing to say the least. But I'll try mostly to help in the pc and paintball realm, which my electronics and rocketry... is well rookie status.
So when I can help I will, other wise I'll kick back and absorb all info like a sponge.

Back