• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom built rocket trailer

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RRMagoo

Reaction score
SOLD Custom made 22 ft. V nose trailer (25 ft. overall with tongue), tandem 5,000 lb. axles with 12 in. electric brakes on both axles. Trailer's empty weight is approximately 5,000 pounds with around 500 pound tongue weight. Custom interior wired with 110 volt AC lighting hookup plug located at nose of trailer and wired for 12 DC lighting with Deep Cycle battery on board. Also has 2 left side exterior recessed Quartz Halogen floods (110 volt AC).Kenwood stereo with 4 speakers, cabinets and shelving with interior completely paneled. Interior racks and shelving were built for storage of Hobby Rockets and equipment but can be removed for use as a toy hauler. Rear door is ramp style. Left side access door with fold up step. Trailer also comes with a Draw Tite load distribution hitch system with 2 5/16 in. trailer ball. Trailer is located in Riverside, CA. Selling Price is $5000. (Rocket and Transporter not included)

Lee trailer front.jpgLee trailer inside front.jpgLee trailer inside left.jpgLee trailer inside right.jpgLee trailer rear (1).jpgLee trailer floor plan.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice setup and a good price. I would be all over that except recently purchased (smaller) one. Have as much invested with less to show for it.

please tell us that you're selling this to build a bigger one :)

I'm actually selling the trailer for a friend that is pretty much dropping out of rocketry due to working away from home and some health issues.

What is the tongue weight and total dry weight?

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

I'll have to get back to you with that information. As the post states it comes with the complete load distribution hitch and has a 2 5/16 trailer ball.

Ron
Tripoli L3 and TAP member

Latest posts

Back