Help with finding cesaroni 29mm rocksim information?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCrocketfan

Reaction score
Hi all,

I downloaded the rocksim files for cesaroni from their website, but it does not include any 29mm data. Anyone have data for the 29mm cesaroni motors?

Thanks!
-SC

Last edited:
Go to my website https://www.rocketryfiles.com
Username and password guest.
Navigate to flight simulation and then motor files.
Complete by manufacturer motor files in both rasp and rse.

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

When I downloaded a copy of RS a couple years ago, all the CTI motors were there, under CTI. Weird that yours isn't.

Because I am addicted, this is coming from my phone.

I had everything in 38mm to 150mm, but no 24 or 29. Will RASP files work in rocksim?

I put the information from mark into the data folder in a file i set to .eng and named New Cesaroni, but the only engines showing up are the old ones. How exactly do you import the motor data? I'm using a mac BTW.

Also, I figured out how to import new motor sets, but they are not adding to the list of motors. I followed the apogee instructions for importing them but the pull down tab in prepare for flight is not showing "new cesaroni.rse" motor set.

This may be a silly question, but, on the engine selection window, are you selecting "exact match" next to the manufacturer filter (CTI)?

Thanks for the feedback. It wasn't select match but it's definitely something that's caught me before. I was able to get it working by actually finding the download link :facepalm: on Marks site, and it worked great! thanks everyone!

This is awesome. Thank you for maintaining this data.

You are welcome.

I have been doing this since 2008-2009. Initially, it was when I started as a Moderator on Rocketry Planet. I then began helping John Coker with Thrustcurve as well. When We folded up shop at RP I was the only one with a copy of the FTP site Darrell had at RP, the motor files, and all the Rocksim database files too. Kevin Trojanowski came to me and we came up with Rocketryfiles.

That is something else to look at guys. On my site, there are fairly updated Rocksim database files- body tubes, nose ones, mass objects, and parachutes ( B2 and Rocketman).

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

Back